Crime Hunter Biden pleading guilty to 3 federal charges

If the Biden’s were smart they would just have Hunter fall on his damn sword due to his stupidity on these gun charges and do his time.

He ain’t getting no 10years for that crap, if anything he would be out on probation before the elections even happen.

And by then, everyone would have forgotten due to all of the other Trump trials going on at that time.

Hunter was and probably still is a fuck up, shit would be all over and out of the news long ago if just get it over with.

Hell Aunty Becky could do it.
He committed tax fraud. Comical his father boasts often about the wealthy need to pay their fair share. His son didn’t pay his fair share (theft and fraud) and he tried to shield him.

He committed tax fraud. Comical his father boasts often about the wealthy need to pay their fair share. His son didn’t pay his fair share (theft and fraud) and he tried to shield him.
Show me the facts , then send him to jail then.

I have no problem with that.. as long as there is irrefutable evidence submitted into the courts.

but this Giuliani bullshit of, “we have many ideas and leads” but no facts , ain’t gonna cut it.

He didn't commit tax fraud. lmao

He was charged with a misdemeanor failing to pay taxes, which he has since paid, before he was even charged.

joe biden is anti-gun, anti drug, and pro taxes. His son is the complete opposite

dunno how he can look at his son without violently vomiting in disgust

Your post history on gun control. And I don't need to look it up an quote it you know full well your posted views.

Well based on what you've just said, you don't know my views at all and are just assuming things, lmao.

No, you said the fed looks at weed and crack the same. Distribution of just 5 grams of crack carries a minimum 5-year federal prisonsentence, while distribution of 500 grams of powder cocaine carries the same 5-year mandatory minimum sentence.
Talk about a two tiered justice system.

Yeah, but I'm only talking about the specific context of the firearms form. Whether it's crack or weed, the question is not that specific.

I don't think in this regulation makes any sense in 2023, majority of Americans have engaged in some level of illicit drug use and the majority of Americans are also gun owners. A lot of people that are gun owners lied on that form. It's already been targeted in lower courts.

One of the best posts ive ever seen you make. THat question should be removed from the form. While I wouldnt say its safe to say everyone has lied on that question I bet you would see people sing a different song if right now there was some magic way to verify who fibbed on it or if hardcore enforcement of it was proposed. The medical and legal states gonna have a gun ownership rate like japan. Its government over reach and ...you know that whole shall not be infringed thing.

I thought you were an anti second amendment guy as well. My memory isnt as good as @My Spot but I woulda swore get rid of second amendment in favor of a right to self defense was something you have said but I admit I might have you confused with someone else. Maybe it was fawlty. Apologies if i have you mistaken especially if it was him.

If Joe Biden wanted to, he could have just given his son a blanket pardon for all of those.. you know, like what Trump has done for some of his cronies like Roger Stone, for crimes far more serious than a gun possession and some tax fraud. Or the type of blanket pardon he is going to give himself for all of his crimes if (God forbid) he's elected president again.

One of the best posts ive ever seen you make. THat question should be removed from the form. While I wouldnt say its safe to say everyone has lied on that question I bet you would see people sing a different song if right now there was some magic way to verify who fibbed on it or if hardcore enforcement of it was proposed. The medical and legal states gonna have a gun ownership rate like japan. Its government over reach and ...you know that whole shall not be infringed thing.

I thought you were an anti second amendment guy as well. My memory isnt as good as @My Spot but I woulda swore get rid of second amendment in favor of a right to self defense was something you have said but I admit I might have you confused with someone else. Maybe it was fawlty. Apologies if i have you mistaken especially if it was him.

I mean I'm not against all regulations, but this one in particular seems dated and probably had a bit of racist intent when it was put on the books since it's a war on drugs relic. I think we could have a society where most people can own my types of guns if only for entertainment. We need to start being adults about our drug use and pretending it doesn't exist. Fucking everyone is on something whether it's pills or pot or booze. I'd honestly be more concerned with an alcoholic owning firearms than a pothead and I think an overwhelming majority of people would agree.

We just need a tighter aftermarket and perhaps some type of registry. Straw purchasing and illegal sales is just too easy and it's not pursued by authorities enough because it's hard to do in the current system. The flow of arms to the criminal market is just way too easy. I'd like to see us move to a place where crime guns are 100% stolen, rather than a small fraction of them.

And another case calling this regulation unconstitutional was just recently settled.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/drug-user-cannot-be-barred-owning-guns-us-court-rules-2023-08-10/

joe biden is anti-gun, anti drug, and pro taxes. His son is the complete opposite

dunno how he can look at his son without violently vomiting in disgust
Joe's magnanimous. He even has love in his heart for Republicans. That's what a great guy Joe is.

I hope he goes to prison so these idiot partisan hacks will shut up with their whatabouts.

Back