Crime Hunter Biden's Business Partners Testify Under Oath

How is he not credible?
Because he isn't falling in line with the Democrat Reich

These same people called Christine Blasey Ford "credible". They have no shame. All they do is lie to themselves and each other every fuckin' day. I mean, shit, they're currently trying to LOLawyer speak their way into making Trump saying "Bloodbath" a call for political violence, even though anybody with an IQ over 10, knew exactly what he was referring to. It's embarrassing.

This could be true for this one instance, but this isn't the only deal. Hunter has been wrapped up in several shady deals that hinged on him being able to provide the right "connections". I don't believe Joe didn't know about any of it, because we do KNOW Joe Biden personally benefited financially.
Here's some recommended reading, The Merchant of Cope.

Last edited:
He made AOC look like a fool... well... she did it to herself.

He has straight up shared multiple crimes committed by China Joe.
Holy shit. She's so damn stupid and fake. It's painful.

"I'm going to talk like this lawyer I saw on TV. He's going to say no to my question and the crowd will hush."

Yes, Bobulinski talked about multiple crimes, but the text transcript @44nutman posted tell a entirely different story. It's impossible for me to find Bobulinski credible after reading the texts.

"Did Joe Biden commit a crime"

"Yes"

"What proof do you have?"

"I was involved in the crime that took place"

giphy.gif

Then you have this idiot

Oh god, why bother with this circus?
He has the easiest access to a pardon.
Let it go.

Why would you ask that question when I gave you the answer prior?

As far as gullible fucks go.... you asked for it. This is what you Left Cult Clowns believed:

Jussie Smollett
Bubba Wallace garage pull
Covington kids
Kavanaugh rape
Duke Rape
Trump pee tape
Covid lab leak was a conspiracy theory
Border agents whipped migrants.
Steele Dossier
Russian bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan
Trump said drinking bleach would fight covid
Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation
Muslim travel ban
Trump built cages for migrant kids
Trump tax cuts benefited only the rich.
SUV killed parade marchers
Trump used teargas to clear a crowd for a bible photo
Don't say gay was in a bill
Ivermectin is a horse dewormer and not for humans
Mostly peaceful protests
BYU students hurled racist insults at Duke volleyball player
Trump overpowered secret service for wheel of The Beast
Covid vaccine stops spread of covid
Mask on small children
Trump called migrants animals
Inflation is transitory
Trump called for a bloodbath

So, before you think you should cast a stone... look at all the shards around your glass house. He named the crimes as the idiot tried to talk over him. RICO, FARA, and more.

Answer the questions. What crimes did Bobulinski accuse Biden of, and what evidence does he have backing up his claims? Let's hear it.

He's got a longstanding and well known grudge against Hunter because of business deals that didn't go through (at least that's what I think it was about). Based on the text exchange, probably this deal since it looks like Bobulinski's deal fell through and then Hunter made $5 million doing it without him.
He's also already been caught in a bunch of lies, and has some very unsavory connections. No one would take the guy seriously if they didn't like what he was saying.

Holy shit. She's so damn stupid and fake. It's painful.

"I'm going to talk like this lawyer I saw on TV. He's going to say no to my question and the crowd will hush."

Yes, Bobulinski talked about multiple crimes, but the text transcript @44nutman posted tell a entirely different story. It's impossible for me to find Bobulinski credible after reading the texts.
I think she was surprised that he just brazenly lied, and ultimately that was a bad move by him. I thought she did well (and I'm not generally a fan), but I only saw the long version, not sure what the edit shown on Hot Air (far-right nutter site started by Malkin) looked like.

I think she was surprised that he just brazenly lied, and ultimately that was a bad move by him. I thought she did well (and I'm not generally a fan), but I only saw the long version, not sure what the edit shown on Hot Air (far-right nutter site started by Malkin) looked like.
Let's agree to disagree. She was her classic self. Fake as fuck. Borderline unhinged. She was all worked up and she hadn't said a word yet.

It doesn't matter anyway. The texts between Bobulinski and Hunter tell us all we need to know. Bobulinski put a tremendous amount of pressure on Hunter to get his father on board and he was met with a firm no.

Answer the questions. What crimes did Bobulinski accuse Biden of, and what evidence does he have backing up his claims? Let's hear it.

Why are you asking me, when there is full video of it provided?

Same guy?

This guy.... and with him Congressman Byron Donalds delivering the receipts showing the flow of $$$$$ from China to Joe Biden through Hunter's and then James's shell companies.

Back