Hurricane Kirk is coming - you heard it here first

Nah, Michael Ironside is the villain this time around. Clancy knew when to get the hell out of that franchise.

It's possibly the worst sequel ever made, relative to the original and the lore that preceded it. It's a work of complete insanity. I couldn't believe what I was watching when I saw it. It would be like writing and filming Teen Wolf Too as the sequel to Rocky.

Got out of the franchise? I thought having his head cut off kind of hurt his chances to return.

Funny tho, I just posted him in the timeless villain thread.

Says Kirk is coming.

Says Kirk will be named soon.

.............................<Dylan>

And btw, this Hurricane naming is one the sherdog Incels should truly take up as part of the SJW agenda.

When I was a kid and up until 1978 every single hurricane was named after a Woman. It was rumoured, true or not that the men in the national hurricane centre thought it was appropriate that the big coming wind be named after a female. A little tongue in cheek but a true story non-the-less which ended up with the practice changing and men's being added in.

I think we need to Make Hurricane's Great Again and name them after the big wind bag women close to our hearts!

Got out of the franchise? I thought having his head cut off kind of hurt his chances to return.

Funny tho, I just posted him in the timeless villain thread.

Didn't stop Ramirez.

Kirk may not be as menacing as I thought but we'll see

but this next thing bight be the real threat

upload_2018-9-24_8-54-14.png

Would be called Michael if it forms

Fuck off @Clippy, you know goddamn well mid-Atlantic shear is too strong right now for proper eye development. Plus Kirk was running with a ground-speed of 25mph. There was no way it was ever holding an eye, it was lucky to even make Tropical Storm status. That thing was destined for depression status worse than your life.

Now you are just throwing predictions at every lemon coming out of Africa hoping it pans out so you look like a weather forecasting genius in front of these ignorant mayberrians.

I'm on to you...

Fuck off @Clippy, you know goddamn well mid-Atlantic shear is too strong right now for proper eye development. Plus Kirk was running with a ground-speed of 25mph. There was no way it was ever holding an eye, it was lucky to even make Tropical Storm status. That thing was destined for depression status worse than your life.

Now you are just throwing predictions at every lemon coming out of Africa hoping it pans out so you look like a weather forecasting genius in front of these ignorant mayberrians.

I'm on to you...

Give Kirk time - it will pass Lesser Antilles and drink up that warm water and build back up - Kirk will be stagnant for a bit but the story is far from over

Give Kirk time - it will pass Lesser Antilles and drink up that warm water and build back up - Kirk will be stagnant for a bit but the story is far from over

Aye with that surface temperature? Possible but I'm not gong to bet on it.

Hahaha they just discontinued advisories on Kirk.

Hahaha they just discontinued advisories on Kirk.

"The remnants of Kirk will be monitored during the next few days in case regeneration into a tropical cyclone should occur."

It's not over yet fam

I'll bump this when it comes back

Meanwhile bust out your war boots - Michael is coming

"The remnants of Kirk will be monitored during the next few days in case regeneration into a tropical cyclone should occur."

It's not over yet fam

I'll bump this when it comes back

Even if it comes back, things aren't looking so good.

From National Hurricane Center @PRIDEWASBETTER

A tropical wave, the remnants of Kirk, is located about 1400 miles
east of the Windward Islands. This system is producing showers and
thunderstorms along with winds to gale force over the northern
portion of the wave. Redevelopment of this system is possible over
the next few days until it encounters highly unfavorable
upper-level winds while it approaches the Caribbean Sea.

Back