I’m not convinced Colby is the 2nd best WW in the world

Jorge fans big mad. Your fucking can got embarrassed lol

Calling out Dustin for the money most likely, the guy is beast, I don't care for him personally but denying that is insane at this point. I would say he has proven himself as second best, It's not like Usman completely trashed him, that was an insanely competitive fight and hardly any reasonable person would have a problem with a trilogy.

Not sure how his chin is suspect, he gets stunned, but he's taken solid punches and never been knocked out. He also often comes back hard after taking those shots.

He's also taken 40% of the rounds from Usman, no body else can make that claim

Last edited:
He is great, but he's not the second best, because Khamzat is #1.

Burns and Khamzat are very good I’d def like to see them match up

Chin is suspect? He just ate a shot that would probably finish half the division. I think he has an amazing chin, but puts himself in bad positions and gets tagged with ridiculously hard shots.

His chin is suspect? What about that shot he took seemed weak to you?

He might be the 2nd best but definitely agree all the guys you listed could potentially be very tough fights for him. Much tougher than Masvidal stylistically. His striking defense is not very good and if somebody can stop the takedowns or threaten with subs like all of those guys can, he could be in for a tough night. Hopefully he fights one of them next, much rather that than Poirier.

He definitely seems to be on the chinny side, lacks power.

Amazing wrestler but very one dimensional.
I dont think he is chinny. I think his striking leaves him open quite often. Jorge hit him as clean as you can and he recovered immediately.

He is overrated.
Masvidal is not even an elite fighter, 37 years old and almost knocked him out.
Colby Covington hasn't fought anyone in their prime.

His chin is super suspect, and his wrestling while elite doesn’t seem to match the more grapple finish rate that his wrestling peers have (except Usman)

I’m not convinced that he’s better than Gilbert,Vincente, or even Khazmat.

There’s a reason hes calling out Dustin

I agree, that was pathetic, even Belal is better than that

Agree.

Colby has a deceiving record and if you look at his past opponents who has he really beat?

He's getting a lot of credit just his losses against Usman because it was somewhat competitive.

I assume he's calling out Poirer at WW, and that's another fight that even if he were to win, what would it really mean in terms of Colby's overall standing at WW? I think he's picks his matchups and opportunities very well.

His chin is super suspect, and his wrestling while elite doesn’t seem to match the more grapple finish rate that his wrestling peers have (except Usman)

I’m not convinced that he’s better than Gilbert,Vincente, or even Khazmat.

There’s a reason hes calling out Dustin
He's the only person in the WW division to give Usman a good fight. Dustin is a money fight. Their not going to match Colby up with Usman again anytime soon, so he mine as well make some money.

Back