News I Am Convinced The UFC Wants Chris Weidman Dead, Weidman vs Yoel 2 Almost Booked for UFC 250

Yoel would have been even more fearless and wrecked Weidman more impressively.

Look at these fights and watch the knockouts/knockdowns. Weidman is done. His chin is gone. It's over. 1-5 in the last 6 with 2 KO's and 3 TKO's. The win against Gastelum he got dropped like a sack of potatoes. The Rockhold loss he tock about 30-40 more shots than he had to. Yoel split his head open. Let him fight Alvey like someone mentioned on here. If he can beat a couple of scrubs i'm all for giving him a crack at someone good. I just don't want to see the guy keep on getting KO'd.
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ith-all-losses-being-brutal-finishes.4030945/
I respect that. You're more empathetic than I am though. If he's willing to sign, I'd say let him figure it out.

if he wont accept reality, then fuck it. let him make his deadly choices. we let people smoke and drink themselves to death, so lets let Weidman get CTEd into Bolivian for a paycheck under the delusion hes gonna put a win streak back together.

Weidman was winning the fight until the knee. He had the momentum until he got caught, and was actually out wrestling Yoel. So I think Weidman wins easily. Plus he looked good against Jacare.

People hate Weidman on here so anyone he faces they say he will lose.
His single leg entry was nice but he never finished it or controlled Yoel on the mat.
Compare that to when Yoel shot a double right though him and passed his guard straight away whilst dropping gnp.

Source: The fight.

If you're "Toying with someone", there is zero reason for you to lose rounds and require doing an encore of stoolgate because Weidman gassed your ass in a round.

Romero taking his sweet ass time on the stool, just like he did against Kennedy after Kennedy kicked his overrated ass too.
You're one funny dipshit
Yes he toyed with him.Anything Weidman did had zero effect on Romero while Weidman felt every shot he took not to mention being dumped around in second round all over the place.And than the final part where he got his soul taken by Romero's flying knee.
What stoolgate lmao?Funny again how you don't mention failed soldier Timmy cheating to get some(and only) good shots in the entire fight,still go bitch slapped for it.
Just like you lmao

You're one funny dipshit
Yes he toyed with him.Anything Weidman did had zero effect on Romero while Weidman felt every shot he took not to mention being dumped around in second round all over the place.And than the final part where he got his soul taken by Romero's flying knee.
What stoolgate lmao?Funny again how you don't mention failed soldier Timmy cheating to get some(and only) good shots in the entire fight,still go bitch slapped for it.
Just like you lmao
You sound like you're 10 years old. How embarrassing since you're probably 50.

Damn. Respect to Weidman, guy never takes an easy fight.

I mean he did start off beating a murderers row then he started losing to them. Weidman has the second toughest schedule in UFC history besides Jones. He ain't Jones, he's going to take L's.

But if he's facing Yoel like all Yoel's opponents he'll get a w anyway cause the judges fucking hate him.

Back