I am gonna laugh so hard if Chael beats Fedor

Fedor lost to Henderson and got rocked by Maldonaldo. Would not be a shock to me if Sonnen won.

seriously. Chael “ Collector of Pride Heads” Sonnen has already collected Shogun ( via sub HA), Wandy, Rampage, and Filho and removed them from relevance

And now hes going after Fedor? The greatest hw of all time and every pride fanboys wet dream?

If he wins. It will be fucking hilarious

....removed Wanderlei and Rampage from relevance? lol yeah, cause Rampage was just some up and comer when he faced Chael, and now his career has gone downhill.

(that being said, Fedor better fuckin' pull this off. I haven't been this worried since he was facing off with Timmeh)

....removed Wanderlei and Rampage from relevance? lol yeah, cause Rampage was just some up and comer when he faced Chael, and now his career has gone downhill.

(that being said, Fedor better fuckin' pull this off. I haven't been this worried since he was facing off with Timmeh)
I like your name. Bigger nog...

Simple but most excellent

Should I expect this fight to be as bad as wanderlei?
Maybe. I suppose chael could always land a flying knee and remove fedors head that way....

In all seriousness fedor is probably gonna win( or at least should)

But man if he doesn’t...

Did the gleeful idiots hoping Fedor loses even bother watching Chael's last two fights against Wanderlei and Rampage?

Even in the brief periods when Chael was standing with Wanderlei, he was repeatedly hit and badly hurt from strikes. In fact, almost every strike the almost 41 year-old Wanderlei threw landed and rocked Chael. It didn't matter for the judging, since Chael took him down and was on top for 90+% of the round, but exposed how easy he is to hit and how awful his chin is.

Even Rampage, who was a fat, slow monstrosity that couldn't even catch up to Chael for the first two rounds, eventually landed and hurt Chael in the third round. It's notable that Chael's strikes were completely ineffective against Rampage in terms of scoring damage through the first two rounds, despite numerous clean connects, although they scored points on the scorecards.

What does this tell us?

1. Chael's chin is as fragile as Fedor's.
2. Chael is very easy to hit in the stand-up nowadays.
3. Chael's punches lack power.

If Chael wants to win, it will be off his wrestling, not from the stand-up. And given that straightforward wrestlers have never been successful against Fedor, who is tremendous at getting back up once taken down, I doubt he will be the first.

Fedor is unquestionably washed-up...but so is Chael, and this fight is a stylistically horrible match-up for Sonnen, even now.
Now you have to get all logical on me?

I had to watch Fedor get fucked up by Fabio Maldonado, seeing Chael beat him wouldn’t hurt that bad.

Maybe. I suppose chael could always land a flying knee and remove fedors head that way....

In all seriousness fedor is probably gonna win( or at least should)

But man if he doesn’t...

I’m a huge Fedor fan but Chael could definitely win, Chael had a good chin, great cardio, and underrated striking. Wouldn’t be that surprised if he wrestler fucks Fedor.

Also wouldn’t be surprised if Fedor is too strong for him and KO’s him on the feet or ends up besting him on the ground.

At this point in their careers anything is possible.

Back