I am now legit convinced that Alex Pereira is ducking Chimaev you ain't fooling nobody

Khamzat has been trolling Alex, trying to get that title shot, which is completely undeserved. I’m sure Alex is trolling him back, knowing full well the fight at 205 won’t happen and Khamzat turned it down.

The whole thing is ridiculous, but Alex has won the trolling between the two at this point.

Explain to me why Khamzat should get a MW title without having beaten anyone in the top 10 and only having 2 fights period at 185 in the UFC. He's currently not even ranked at MW. It's completely ridiculous. I'm not saying that he may not win and possibly quite easily, but there is a ranking system and hierarchy. You don't just come get granted a title shot for nothing. I know Pereira didn't do much, but he at least beat someone in the top 10, and he was a champion outside the UFC and had history with Adesanya.

Chimaev now has history with Pereira and He needs to undo that offer and come March.. He needs to cut that weight. That is what a proper offer is called. You don't accept a fight half-hearted

They're mindless propaganda bots.

Wait what.. We are calling things like it is.. Poatan needs to get his act together bruddah lets get a real date for them

I can acknowledge Chimaev's talent and potential, but him missing weight so badly for his last fight is a huge red flag to me. He even pulled the "I wanted to make weight but the doctor gave me a note and told me not to!" excuse.

The fact that Chimaev needed a doctor's note excuse to not make weight is a problem. That means he's mentally weak. I don't see him making 170 pounds consistently enough to win the championship in that division. And as talented as he is, can he win the belt at 185? I'm just not sure he beats the likes of Adesanya, Whittaker, and Vettori.

Even though Usman was winning, at Usman's age, it is very likely he will start to decline or has started declining. WW division future is Leon, Khamzat, & Shavkat. I think stylistically both Khamzat & Shavkat have a good style to beat Leon. IMO, UFC will still find a way to give Khamzat WW title shot despite his last fight.

MW has no elite wrestlers, I don't think Khamzat is huge at MW but he would be the most elite wrestler there, so that gives him a shot. Vettori is tough and strong but he's not elite at striking or grappling. I think Whittaker is Khamzat's toughest fight at MW. He has the right style to face Izzy & Alex

Lots of tears from you bro. You ok? You even amped it up w/ caps + bold at the end - you literally have to go out of your way to cry that hard.

LMK if you need anything homey.

I don't understand these moronic Khamzat nuthuggers. This guy beat a 155er at welterweight, has zero wins against top 10 middleweight competition, Izzy is next in line anyway with an immediate rematch, yet these morons support Khamzat in calling out an impossible 185 title shot!?

Pereira literally CANNOT fight Khamzat at 185. Even if he offered, Dana White wouldn't allow it. Even if Izzy doesn't take an immediate rematch, Whitaker is clearly next. And Pereira has stated that he's not ready to cut weight again so soon for UFC 283, which by the way desperately needs a main event. A fight at LHW between these two makes a world of sense specifically for UFC 283.

Khamzat gets his 'big name fight' he's been challenging people for. But oh no, LITTLE BABY CHIMAEV is gonna cry like a little bitch because he can't get an undeserved title shot.

What makes you think Chimaev deserves a shot at the 185 belt, let alone ANY BELT. That's right, he doesn't deserve a title shot in any weight class.

Chimaev should take this fight or shut the fuck up like the little bitch he is.
Your right he doesn't but Alex just won a belt why is he already calling for a fight at a different weight class? It's because he knows 205 is where he should be. It's only a matter of time before this dude misses weight anyway.

Even though Usman was winning, at Usman's age, it is very likely he will start to decline or has started declining. WW division future is Leon, Khamzat, & Shavkat. I think stylistically both Khamzat & Shavkat have a good style to beat Leon. IMO, UFC will still find a way to give Khamzat WW title shot despite his last fight.

MW has no elite wrestlers, I don't think Khamzat is huge at MW but he would be the most elite wrestler there, so that gives him a shot. Vettori is tough and strong but he's not elite at striking or grappling. I think Whittaker is Khamzat's toughest fight at MW. He has the right style to face Izzy & Alex
There's no way the UFC gives Khamzat a title shot at 170 pounds without him making weight. And I don't see him ever making 170 again after calling out Gilbert Burns for a fight at 185 pounds.

Your right he doesn't but Alex just won a belt why is he already calling for a fight at a different weight class? It's because he knows 205 is where he should be. It's only a matter of time before this dude misses weight anyway.
My god dude, I'm sorry but it's not hard.

The UFC middleweight belt is off limits. No one can fight for that belt right now until Izzy accepts or declines his rematch, and he's gonna be given a few months to do it. So there's only two choices: Pereira fights at 205 or not at all.

Are you the UFC fight police? If Pereira has to wait 6-8 months to fight Izzy in the rematch, he should be allowed to fight in the mean time at 205.

You are becoming cringeworthy broski
You're following me around from thread to thread talking shit after getting clapped by logic in your attempt at an argument. But ok, I'm cringe.

Are you the UFC fight police? If Pereira has to wait 6-8 months to fight Izzy in the rematch, he should be allowed to fight in the mean time at 205.

Hahahah. Says the guy who is acting like one<Lmaoo>

Pereira fighting in a month is a crazy ask. If he were to fight anyone at 205 in a month i'd gladly watch it. Just like i watched Anderson wreck Irvin at 205 just for the hell of it.

Chimaev is turning into Conor. Dude is all talk at this point.

My god dude, I'm sorry but it's not hard.

The UFC middleweight belt is off limits. No one can fight for that belt right now until Izzy accepts or declines his rematch, and he's gonna be given a few months to do it. So there's only two choices: Pereira fights at 205 or not at all.

Who says nobody can fight for 185? Source please? Or is this just your opinion?

Pereira fighting in a month is a crazy ask. If he were to fight anyone at 205 in a month i'd gladly watch it. Just like i watched Anderson wreck Irvin at 205 just for the hell of it.

Ufc 283 is Jan 21, that's almost two months away. Lol

Back