I am studying medicine and Jon Jones is full of s**t

63f47303ced650f95ba81c41fee9f897110b56f5

you should know what this equation represents - you should have see it on the MCAT

Lol at anyone thinking TS is a med student.

The real tests needed to be conducted are lie detection tests on all those involved in this fiasco

Lol at anyone thinking TS is a med student.

I tried to supply him with a book about ECQ interpretations but he already owned it. There is actual proof in my post history.
He is as legit as it gets.

My brother goes Oxford to study medicine and he said it is possible for it to stay in your system for that long.

Who knows?

He is a Jon Jones fanboy so biased.

He's practicing "taqiyya", an ancient religious clause Jon Jones fans can use to lie if necessary to defend Jon's honor.

He could very well be, medical students even doctors know jack shit about these new generation PEDs and tests.
<PlusJuan>

I can’t think of a single lecture in medical school that covered PED testing. Aside from basic vignettes with a teen or weight lifter having signs and symptoms of steroid abuse, I can’t recall it ever being tested.

Hello everyone, I'm a medical student and this story of having PEDs in your system 1.5 years later is SHITE.

your kidneys clear that shite up easily in a matter of days

he's not in his 60s with end stage kidney disease or some shit

he doesn't have hyperkalemia or anything like that.

he's up to something!!

get this guy OUT Of the UFC!!!!

This isn't football

he could kill someone!!

Kill someone? Everybody was roiding back in the day and how many deaths were there?

Jon and Conor make Sherdog more fun with their antics.

Perhaps I will become a fan of the baddies.

Back