I apologize to Mike Dolce. He is right. (Nutritionist that works with UFC fighters)

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
I apologize to Mike Dolce for making fun of him for the past couple years. Recently, Sherdog Radio host TJ DeSantis went on the Dolce Diet and I decided to do the same (I cant afford Dolce so i just guessed at some of the recipies).

I have only been doing it for a little over a week and I can't even describe how good I feel. I have been sticking with fish, chicken, fruits, veggies, and I love eating nuts (not those nuts.....). I feel a lot better all day long and am more productive at work. People that have no clue that I changed my diet have been complimenting me.

TLDR: Dolce Diet works, and if you cant afford it, basically eat meat, fruits, veggies, and nuts. You will feel a lot better.

I am even able to still drink moderately and I have come to realize that it is not the alcohol that makes you feel crappy, its all the shitty food you are eating.

Dolce is the man. Conor Bless him.

Dolce invented vegetables and nuts

Bless Dolce

You could have just read the sticky on Sherdog's diet and supplementation subforum for free. Would have been much better off

famqc.jpg

You could have just read the sticky on Sherdog's diet and supplementation subforum for free. Would have been much better off

So i can read what a bunch of fat people living in their moms basements think is the best way to diet, no thanks.

You, my friend, are not very bright, are you?

You go 8 days without KFC and suddenly Dolce is a genius? Get the fuck outta here.....

This is the stupidest thread I've seen today.

Lmfao

Nutrition is key

Sorry but bread is not part of the diet. At best I would do nutella on a tortilla wrap (corn)

Cool. If you are really sincere about appologizing to Dolce, he sent me a ready to sign appology form once. It has my infraction on it, but I guess you could edit yours in and send it to him.

KcFZ6Bj.jpg

I apologize to Mike Dolce for making fun of him for the past couple years. Recently, Sherdog Radio host TJ DeSantis went on the Dolce Diet and I decided to do the same (I cant afford Dolce so i just guessed at some of the recipies).

I have only been doing it for a little over a week and I can't even describe how good I feel. I have been sticking with fish, chicken, fruits, veggies, and I love eating nuts (not those nuts.....). I feel a lot better all day long and am more productive at work. People that have no clue that I changed my diet have been complimenting me.

TLDR: Dolce Diet works, and if you cant afford it, basically eat meat, fruits, veggies, and nuts. You will feel a lot better.

I am even able to still drink moderately and I have come to realize that it is not the alcohol that makes you feel crappy, its all the shitty food you are eating.

I always ate everything and avoided fat and sugar because of my taste. I,
I'M listening to my body

Those Dolce segments are painful to listen to.

Propaganda.

Wrong place to post this. Fighters have talked about dietary changes that are highly supported by real life examples and the scientific community alike, but Sherdog thinks you become weak and unathletic if you eat veggies and cut out red meat and twinkies.

But good for you. A lot of people can't understand that putting the right foods in your body makes it work and feel better. I'm glad you're making changes for the better! That said, Dolce is no genius. With any understanding of nutrition, a person should be able to construct a good diet. Sadly, and for a lot of reasons, it is difficult to get good information on nutrition from the mainstream information networks.

I love veggies, any tips of dipping sauces or salad dressings?

Back