I apologize to Mike Dolce. He is right. (Nutritionist that works with UFC fighters)

Why do you keep throwing accusation of forum posters being losers, sitting in their mom's basement? These petty insults do you no justice and weaken you argument. Many people here are grown men, active athletes, professionals etc...

If you want to argue about the Dolce diet then do so with facts and logic, not name-calling and insults.

To be honest, I am mostly defending myself here. 9/10 posts of mine are directed towards people who initiated an argument with me.

To see what I mean, just go back and look back to the first couple of times you quoted me. Did you initiate a nice, intelligent discussion with me or did you do quite the opposite?

Oh, and yes I could do better than diuretics.

Diuretics has to do with re-hydration, it really has nothing to do with dieting or nutrition.

It is too bad you do not have a more educated outlook on diuretics though. All fighters have been using it, and as long as fighters make these big cuts it is a dangerous move to forbid it.

So when you say you could do better than diuretics, do you mean you have actually found a more effective and revolutionary way to re-hydrate athletes?

I'm going to contact the proper Mike Dolce and send him this thread. By being an idiot you are actually making him look poor as well.

Making usernames that are anagrams of his name and then deliberately posting in a similar manner to him all while 'protesting' that you are not him to get other posters riled up isn't even a funny way to troll.

I think you indeed should send that mail.

You know, if I did not know any better, I would think that you are upset. Now get back to topic, this is a discussion forum, not your private platform for attacking people.

Diuretics has to do with re-hydration, it really has nothing to do with dieting or nutrition.

It is too bad you do not have a more educated outlook on diuretics though. All fighters have been using it, and as long as fighters make these big cuts it is a dangerous move to forbid it.

So when you say you could do better than diuretics, do you mean you have actually found a more effective and revolutionary way to re-hydrate athletes?

Thats....... okay, you're not Dolce, diuretics make you urinate and defecate.......... Jesus christ. And yes, I could do it without any supplements.

Edit: not just me, I'm sure many here could have done a better job.

I think you indeed should send that mail.

You know, if I did not know any better, I would think that you are upset. Now get back to topic, this is a discussion forum, not your private platform for attacking people.

Damn I had a good rebuttal all set up and everything and they go and ban him :(

Thats....... okay, you're not Dolce, diuretics make you urinate and defecate.......... Jesus christ. And yes, I could do it without any supplements.

Edit: not just me, I'm sure many here could have done a better job.

Many of us have.

When you compare the roster of the UFC to any D1 school, what Dolce does over the course of a year is pretty much what real coaches call "showing up for work."

It only looks significant (if you discount the lying that he does to make it more "impressive" ) because the MMA world is very small. In the real world, well, people do not have to lie about their accomplishments because they actually accomplish things of note.

It was good while it lasted. see you on your next account Doulche.

Thank god it is over. Now i can stop eating these cranberries.

Edit: GO ROYALS!

btw I did mean everything I said. I listened to Dolce on beatdown and it inspired me to get into shape and I am still working on it. Some of the stuff I said was all in good fun. Thumbs up to Eric Brown :)

Is anybody else getting PMs from DocDolce who has conveniently switched off the option to get a reply?

Awe...the anagram denier went and got himself banned.

<sarcasm>Too bad. He was so witty and insightful</sarcasm>

Thank god it is over. Now i can stop eating these cranberries.

Edit: GO ROYALS!

btw I did mean everything I said. I listened to Dolce on beatdown and it inspired me to get into shape and I am still working on it. Some of the stuff I said was all in good fun. Thumbs up to Eric Brown :)

If you are being serious then that is great. Dieting and working out, over time, gets easier because it becomes a habit. Good luck with it.

At the risk of seeming immature (amazing how little that bothers you when you get old):

[YT]IoyvvEWHodk[/YT]

Back