I believe Rigo

One thing to think about though is i bet rigo hs never had this happen to him before. Probably didn’t know what is what like to be outclassed and just reacted to it
Yeah man,so late in the game,so used to exact opposite of this. Its not like most fighters careers who encounter adversity early on and are used to it.

I'm not going to say he didn't have a hand injury but it was a way out.

Loma is just light years above everyone.

When you don't have adversity, it's easy. If the first time you have adversity, you quit, that kind of defines you.
Nah that's bullshit to me. Cant erase his monumental achievements just because he had a bad night. Normal people would have been tested ages ago. He was just too good. Its an anomaly.

I think it was quite clear he was beaten mentally. He was petulant, fouling on purpose and in general his body language was all wrong.

He tried to box Loma at first and failed.

He tried to make it dirty and an inside fight and failed.

He couldn't keep the guy off him. I don't believe he made up that he hurt his hand but I do beleve that he used it to end a fight he was losing on all fronts.

now lets not get on our high horses and brand him a quitter for life,for having a bad fuckin night. You call duran or rigo a quitter in my house,you goin out the fuckin window. You don't get 2 gold medals by bein a bitch.

I wanna come to your house to watch boxing, so I can explain why its so fucckin boring!! I would throw my self out adter a few rounds of that boring asss shiiet!! I can’t believe I watched this garbage today!!!

Nah that's bullshit to me. Cant erase his monumental achievements just because he had a bad night. Normal people would have been tested ages ago. He was just too good. Its an anomaly.

Being good and a quitter don't have to be mutually exclusive.

I wanna come to your house to watch boxing, so I can explain why its so fucckin boring!! I would throw my self out adter a few rounds of that boring asss shiiet!! I can’t believe I watched this garbage today!!!

You thought that was boring?! Wow.

Being good and a quitter don't have to be mutually exclusive.

<mma3>

You need to fix ya life,so you don't gotta get your jolies by callin gold medalists "quitter" on the internet \\

wouldnt he have to have hit him to hurt his hand?

<mma3>

You need to fix ya life,so you don't gotta get your jolies by callin gold medalists "quitter" on the internet \\

If you're clearly better than others, you can win gold medals. You're good and a winner.

When someone is finally better than you and you quit, you're a quitter.

It's not hard to understand.

Then don't watch? I don't go to a tennis forum and complain how boring of a sport I think it is. That's what a cunt would do.

If you're clearly better than others, you can win gold medals. You're good and a winner.

But to the point that quitting and goodness are not mutually exclusive one can point to the existence of those who are especially adept at quitting. They are good quitters.

trolololololol

You thought that was boring?! Wow.

Rigo holding and crouching to avoid punches and try to goad loma into illegal strikes was pure use of stupid boxing rules

But to the point that quitting and goodness are not mutually exclusive one can point to the existence of those who are especially adept at quitting. They are good quitters.

Yeah, I meant they can be mutually exclusive.

Good pick up.

Then don't watch? I don't go to a tennis forum and complain how boring of a sport I think it is. That's what a cunt would do.

I watched it because you :eek::eek::eek:gs were all over the place saying it was gonna be great and a masterpiece. Lol it was like usual “ boxing garbage” using all the rules to limit fighting. Loma is good though. I’ve wathched a few highlights!

Back