I believe Rigo

I watched it because you :eek::eek::eek:gs were all over the place saying it was gonna be great and a masterpiece. Lol it was like usual “ boxing garbage” using all the rules to limit fighting. Loma is good though. I’ve wathched a few highlights!
It takes time and sophistication to be able to appreciate the finer things.

For instance, it took me a while before I started to enjoy Miller Lite.

It takes time and sophistication to be able to appreciate the finer things.

For instance, it took me a while before I started to enjoy Miller Lite.
Now firmly ensconced in the inviting velvety plushness of the High Life.

When you don't face adversity, it's easy. If the first time you have adversity, you quit, that kind of defines you.
Rigondeaux has been in tough before.

Rigo was in over his head, the size difference was too much

I watched it because you :eek::eek::eek:gs were all over the place saying it was gonna be great and a masterpiece. Lol it was like usual “ boxing garbage” using all the rules to limit fighting. Loma is good though. I’ve wathched a few highlights!

I rather have boxing fans advertise a supposedly great fight and trying to unite combat sport fans then mma fans spam "who the fook" and "that's not real fighting" in every boxing and kickboxing thread.

I rather have boxing fans advertise a supposedly great fight and trying to unite combat sport fans then mma fans spam "who the fook" and "that's not real fighting" in every boxing and kickboxing thread.
Methinks that one way to avoid the latter is by not doing the former.

Methinks that one way to avoid the latter is by not doing the former.

It's not like mma fans do that because of the half yearly huge boxing card like Loma vs Rigo or GGG vs Canelo that get advertised in the heavys. You would think mixed martial arts fans are
more open minded.

I think the commentators were sucking on Lomachenko's dick so hard that you'd think he wouldn't have his dick anymore after this fight. And balls too.

I believe Rigo. You ain't a quiter after winning two fucking gold medals after having all those matches under your belt. If you are calling Rigo a quitter, you should be shot in the head with a shot gun.

I mean, Tim Bradley was the commentator, and this guy was embarrasing as fuck talking about his feet or whatever injury getting his ass kicked. I have no reason to think there was such a big gap between Rigo or Lomachenko, in spite of all the advantages in favour of Lomachenko.

A hand injury would make a lot of sense.

with or without the commentary
lomachenko landed 4-5x the amount of punches on rigo per round
on top of that rigo hardly landed anything, as he spent the entire fight holding and crouching low

sorry rigo fans, but he was dominated, outclasses, embarassed by lomachenko

It's not like mma fans do that because of the half yearly huge boxing card like Loma vs Rigo or GGG vs Canelo that get advertised in the heavys. You would think mixed martial arts fans are
more open minded.
Based on my experience, I have no reason to think MMA fans would be open-minded.

It’s unfortunate.

with or without the commentary
lomachenko landed 4-5x the amount of punches on rigo per round
on top of that rigo hardly landed anything, as he spent the entire fight holding and crouching low

sorry rigo fans, but he was dominated, outclasses, embarassed by lomachenko
Commentary was still bad, though.

Rigo was in over his head, the size difference was too much

not just the size itself, but he wasn't moving like usual, a combination of age and fighting at a heavier weight. I think Loma is the more skilled fighter, but a younger Rigo vs a smaller Loma would be a battle.

The corner seemed to be pulling the tape of his right glove, once the gloves were off he indicated it was his left hand that was injured

Sorry, I like rigo but he quit

Rigo will comeback better than ever.. But he most likely quitted and faked a injury lol.

was suspect but i think rigo wanted out, it was only going to get worse. Couple of years back this would of been more competitive.

lomachenko is something special tho

Wow. The thread had been going for hours, is on the third page, and the OP doesn't have one like.

What a failed thread.

Back