I call upon the power of Sherdog to help me not watch ads on youtube

1) change www.youtube.com to www.youpak.com. it'll direct you to clipzag.

download the video. watch it whenever you want.

2) brave browser. it's still working for me.

I use a combo of these two. for creators I really like I use brave to give them views.

oh and if you're using a pc a simple method is to click the little triangle skip button to the next video then go back. used to work but I haven't used a pc for YouTube in a while. fuck them and their double 30 second unskippables.

I had to keep changing my AdBlockers because of YouTube and their bullshit. In the end my Friend put me on his YouTube premium family thing. Crazy thing is, every now and then a ad creeps in if it’s an embedded video on sherdog.

Hey guys hey, it's your old friend, Clippy

my wife has anxiety and needs to watch uninterrupted carpet cleaning videos to be able to sleep

But suddenly

halfmil.png

Like come on - I'm not watching your ads even if you make me - the loss for YT is minuscule

look at this shit:

halfmil.png

They want me to see half million ads?

Please guys I come to the greatest think tank on this internet for solution

U got this

This is a serious problem.

But for your problem in particular YT shorts isn't blocked and if there's a youtube short of your vaccum stuff you can play it on a loop and it will keep repeating over and over.

Just watch the ads, some guy in his apartment made that video , help his broke ass get a little payout

As other has said... Brave browser.
Its 2023 and if you dont use Brave its on you.

On my phone I use YouTube Vanced. Basically it's like premium but it's free. No adds, background playback, etc. They have one for music too so I don't need Spotify anymore. It's easy to find out there just search.

The Youtube ad situation has changed over the years, used to just be 1 skippable ad back in the day, then like 2-3 in recent years with 1 likely not skippable.. these days it can be never ending if you don't skip, like 4 adverts back-to-back or a low budget hour and a half long advert about what Doctors aren't telling you about aliens in the pyramids, adverts with silent static screens for minutes at the end, ads with way louder volume than the video you are watching.. Absolutely love it all me, can't wait to see what the future holds for Youtube ads.

my wife has anxiety and needs to watch uninterrupted carpet cleaning videos to be able to sleep

But suddenly

halfmil.png

Like come on - I'm not watching your ads even if you make me - the loss for YT is minuscule

look at this shit:

halfmil.png

U got this

Okay for me youtube caved after like 2-3 days of me not backing down. I'm not sure it's a universial thing but that would make sense.

But suddenly

halfmil.png

look at this shit:

halfmil.png

U got this
Ad-block plus still works for me on YouTube. Noticed no issues the previous days either.

As the official sherdog martyr, I'll take one for the team and watch the ads for you clippy.

Back