• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"I Cannot Believe This Movie Exists"

wtf is this shit

Surely these animals had to have been declawed and defanged right? And I wouldn't be surprised if everyone involved was on some serious pots

wtf is this shit

Surely these animals had to have been declawed and defanged right? And I wouldn't be surprised if everyone involved was on some serious pots

Not decalwed or defanged. In fact, not even of the circus variety cats that have been somewhat trained to behave. Had they decided to eat these people, there is no force on earth that would have stopped them. There were no crews of gun wielding men nearby ready to step in and kill all the cats, there were just way too many of them. 150 in total.

The dude who got scalped is a boss. Everyone's like 'wow you got scalped? Fucking Indians man' and he's like 'Actually it was a swarm of Tigers, and I think a dinosaur too'. How much pussy you think he got because of that scalping?

What's weird was it was all lion pussy.

The 70s, man.

I just don't have words for this. There is something seriously wrong here. Some piece of the story we are not being told. How the fuck...I mean....what....I don't.....shit man. No. Just no.

The dude who got scalped is a boss. Everyone's like 'wow you got scalped? Fucking Indians man' and he's like 'Actually it was a swarm of Tigers, and I think a dinosaur too'. How much pussy you think he got because of that scalping?

That's Jan de Bont. Directed Twister.

And I remember Helen Hunt saying what a rough shoot that was, and that she got partially blinded in one eye because of a high intensity light being shined in her face.

Knowing what I know now, I'm sure Jan de Bont was like "suck it up bitch I once got the top of my head bitten off by a tiger."

"I have a light in my eye!"

"I HAD A LION. ON MY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD."

As if the whole thing isn't weird enough, the awkward "Roar." line during the trailers really puts it over the top

Can you imagine doing this shit, seeing people attacked and mauled, living in palpable fear, for 11 years........and then NOBODY has ever even HEARD of your movie?! lol morons

Jan de Bont was DP on DIE HARD.

Pretty sure McTiernan changed the title from NOTHING LASTS FOREVER after hearing de Bont's filmmaking experiences and incorporated much of the events. He had to change the lions into Hans Gruber tho, to avoid legal repercussions.

Unfortunately, Alan Rickman would soon later maul Bonnie Bedelia and the dude that played Ellis.

Jan de Bont was DP on DIE HARD.

Pretty sure McTiernan changed the title from NOTHING LASTS FOREVER after hearing de Bont's filmmaking experiences and incorporated much of the events. He had to change the lions into Hans Gruber tho, to avoid legal repercussions.

Unfortunately, Alan Rickman would soon later maul Bonnie Bedelia and the dude that played Ellis.

Ellis was the man. Guy knew how to party. Ellis would get coked up and kick a lion in the face if he wanted to because....cocaine.

Ellis was the man. Guy knew how to party. Ellis would get coked up and kick a lion in the face if he wanted to because....cocaine.

After watching some of those clips it became painfully obvious to me that no punch and/or kick would dissuade a big predator like that. Being ancient man on the Serengeti would have been a real bitch, especially since back then cats looked more like this.

th

160px-Smilodon_head.jpg

Ellis would have fixed that lion problem with one phone call, bubby.

After watching some of those clips it became painfully obvious to me that no punch and/or kick would dissuade a big predator like that. Being ancient man on the Serengeti would have been a real bitch, especially since back then cats looked more like this.

th

160px-Smilodon_head.jpg

You've clearly never tried cocaine :D

Too bad this lion wasn't in it. They all would've died for sure

hqdefault.jpg

Back