I didn't care if either Adesanya or Poatan won, but that was an early stoppage.

I thought it was early too, but after the replays…. I dunno, looked like Izzy was done. I can see how it was a good stoppage. I do think he should have been allowed to go out like a warrior. It’s not like he’s been getting ko’ed on a regular basis. Given the importance of this fight to him… this is going to sting.
Yup Izzy was out on his feet and dropped down and wasn’t defending

It was an excellent stoppage.
Izzy was on the path to permanent damage. Legitimate win for perreira.
Izzy’s game plan of backing up on the cage against a power puncher was a very poor game plan.

There was a small chance he survives and gets to a decision. I would have liked to have seen the finish go on a bit longer.

It was an excellent stoppage.
Izzy was on the path to permanent damage. Legitimate win for perreira.
Izzy’s game plan of backing up on the cage against a power puncher was a very poor game plan.
Yeah, I wonder if Pereira opened up more if he would've gotten Izzy out of there sooner. He showed a lot of respect, though. Probably due to the hard punch he ate early.

It's on the weaker side of all the standing TKOs I've ever seen.

Moving his head trying to dodge shots? He was literally staring at the floor with his head still lmao. Wtf do you think was going to happen if it were to keep going for 1 more second?

People are seeing things that wasn’t happening, and its so funny

Izzy complained at first but then was ok with the stoppage.

By UFC standards, it was perfect.
You would have loved Yuji Shamata.

Actually I thought it was a near as perfect as a stoppage can get. Izzy was in a bad way and was about to get faceplanted.

Hahaha no. Adesanya was a few seconds away from taking knees to the face.

The only robbery that happenned tonight is that we were robbed of having shoopable photos of Adesanya lying lifeless on his back with a funny face

I agree, and I picked and wanted Pereira to win. He was ducking and weaving, albeit sloppily since he was wobbled. But he was intelligently defending himself. We've seen far crazier comebacks.
Intelligently defending when? When he was knocked out on his feet and dropped his hands lol

Can't tell if these "early stoppage" people wanted Alex to catch a body, are blind Izzy fanboys or just plain dumb

Back