I don't where baseball caps.

i love wearing my jays cap. still fits my head today , and ive had it since before i was 10

The Roberto Alomar, Kelly Gruber, John Olerud, Rickey Henderson era Blue Jays cap is nice.

413sGRexsFL._SX300_.jpg

Amazon has these MLB Flex Fit mesh spring training type caps and they're really nice. Many years ago, New Era had these spring training type mesh caps briefly.

This thread's going to make people dumb at spelling words.

I haven't seen a rape this bad since prom.

I haven't worn them since I was around sixteen. Im not knocking anyone who does, I just personally think they're juvenile. I think one looks like a child when wearing a cap. Anyone else or is this only me?

Where our u gowing wiv viss?

When I feel rebellious I don't ware any underwhere.

what else is a good head wear if you want to keep the sun out of your face?
as implied by that question, I dont wear them back or sideways, and I prefer no name/affiliation ones.

I wear ball caps all the time. Used to wear them backwards when I was a hip teenager...now just slap one on when I dont feel like brushing my hair.

I wear them every once in a while. I don't wear them when I'm out on the town or anything, but they come in handy if you're outside for a long period of time e.g. sporting events, fishing, barbecues, prolonged day drinking.

Back