I found this Conor doll in a little grocery store in the middle of nowhere.

don't ask

Special Secretary of Shitposting
@red
Reaction score
I was driving through rural Alberta in November and was astonished to see Conor dolls in the grocery store of a rat's ass little town. The pic on the right was taken when I was coming back from work on Christmas Eve and I laughed out loud to discover they did not appear to have sold a single doll.

Screenshot-2023-12-26-21-27-55.png

When you can't sell a violent, obnoxious asshole like Conor to dumb-ass Albertans... you're in trouble.

I was driving through rural Alberta in November and was astonished to see Conor dolls in the grocery store of a rat's ass little town. The pic on the right was taken when I was coming back from work on Christmas Eve and I laughed out loud to discover they did not appear to have sold a single doll.

When you can't sell a violent, obnoxious asshole like Conor to dumb-ass Albertans... you're in trouble.
That Conor action figure price is dropping faster than Conor's relevance in the fight game

This is Artem's reaction to it.......

1703654712136.png
Choo, choo bitches:)

That's because no one wants to buy an action figure that gasses out as soon as you take it out of the package.

At that price, you need to buy them up and give that out on Sherdog to all your Sherbros.

Back