I found this Conor doll in a little grocery store in the middle of nowhere.

I was expecting a picture of a butt plug or dildo , not an actual action figure

I was driving through rural Alberta in November and was astonished to see Conor dolls in the grocery store of a rat's ass little town. The pic on the right was taken when I was coming back from work on Christmas Eve and I laughed out loud to discover they did not appear to have sold a single doll.

Screenshot-2023-12-26-21-27-55.png

When you can't sell a violent, obnoxious asshole like Conor to dumb-ass Albertans... you're in trouble.
Albertan's are nice. Just not Caliggers or whatever people from Calgary are called. The worst Canadians

No one buys UFC figures. The only tings I but are WWF hasbro figures which are beautiful and worth thousands, if not millions for moon on belly Kamala
Are they worth a lot now? :O I used to go to the swapmeet as a kid & buy them for a couple dollars each >.< had all the 80's & 90's superstars not in their packages tho

When an item is fully stocked it means they keep restocking it.. so it's selling well. Retarded assumptions being made

When an item is fully stocked it means they keep restocking it.. so it's selling well. Retarded assumptions being made

lol yes, when an item is fully stocked while marked down by almost 60% during a holiday of mass-purchasing, the smartest conclusion is that it's selling well.

<WhatIsThis>

Are they worth a lot now? :O I used to go to the swapmeet as a kid & buy them for a couple dollars each >.< had all the 80's & 90's superstars not in their packages tho
Yeah, its crazy how much they are worth now if they are still unopened and on the card. They go for big money. hahaha I had so many of them as a kid but I opened them all because I wanted to play with them, but I wish I had never opened them. I never realized how rare they would become and popular.

if those WWF Hasbro figures are loose they are only worth a few dollars, but they still sell because people love them and collect them.. and even some of the loose ones go for more money. But the MOC unopened WWF Hasbro figures go for very big money.

I'd suggest to you to keep your eyes open at thrift stores and garage sales and stuff like that because you never know what you could find.

Yeah, its crazy how much they are worth now if they are still unopened and on the card. They go for big money. hahaha I had so many of them as a kid but I opened them all because I wanted to play with them, but I wish I had never opened them. I never realized how rare they would become and popular.

if those WWF Hasbro figures are loose they are only worth a few dollars, but they still sell because people love them and collect them.. and even some of the loose ones go for more money. But the MOC unopened WWF Hasbro figures go for very big money.

I'd suggest to you to keep your eyes open at thrift stores and garage sales and stuff like that because you never know what you could find.
Damn, full of ragrets wish I never knew this! Lol, yeah some of these prices are INSANE knowing I owned them.
[<dunn] [<dunn] [<dunn] [<dunn]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back