I HATE ESPN

They need a new channel ESPNW so we don't have to accidentally click on a women's game.

Yes, but I'm an old fart who likes to watch the traditional way, of just turning on the TV and watching.
Which you can do via the ESPN app. It's a lot easier than DVR so seems like you're just resistant to any kind of change. Just remember the guy you used to be when DVR came out and channel that same energy. It's easier than ever to watch television these days.

You can watch all the fights afterwards on ESPN plus without recording anything

I know the cool kids all hate on ESPN plus but if you're a fan of the ufc and you dont have it what are you even doing lol.. its a must.
It’s not a must. It’s probably convenient.

Ya gotta get espn plus. If you're a UFC fan, its a must have and not too exspensive. I think it's like $60 for the entire year. Things ain't free so $60 for all FNs, TUF, DWCS and even hard to find college games makes it 100% worth it.

Ya gotta get espn plus. If you're a UFC fan, its a must have and not too exspensive. I think it's like $60 for the entire year. Things ain't free so $60 for all FNs, TUF, DWCS and even hard to find college games makes it 100% worth it.

The Disney/ESPN/Hulu package is a no brainer compared to other streaming services

it is not just ufc but nhl and soccer for some reason they show alot of women sports

They show alot of women period. Every sports news/commentary show on ESPN has some bitch yapping the entire time. Same goes for live games. The male commentators, some of them ex-pros, can barely get a word in.

To add another wrinkle, a lot of those blackout rules and channel changes are regional, so people in one area may not get the local softball game over the UFC event. Makes it hard to know where to watch what, so I just use the + app.

I still rock Cable, it’s still the cheapest option for the most sports it seems like in Canada.
I got all the fight nights recorded on my PVR
Might rewatch the 300 prelims later

Dead to me since before they let Kenny Mayne walk which was BS.

I set my DVR to record tonights prelims and main card. When I got home, I turned it on and there was college baseball on, so I didn't record any of the fights. Then I went to ESPN news, and saw two fights there. Then, college womens softball came on, and the fights went back to ESPN. I hate it, how ESPN puts all these fight nights on, stacked with 80% fighters I've never heard of, and put them on numerous other ESPN variation stations. It's impossible to DVR them! THEN, they are also the ones who have raised the PPV by $30-40 dollars since taking over, and again offering watered down PPV's, for the most part. I for one, can't wait for their UFC contract with ESPN to end, and hopefully go somewhere else. I hate ESPN. Is it just me?
ESPN does do a shit job at broadcasts. I'd recommend going to ESPN Plus to watch fights if possible. Even then, the fights are sometimes very poorly broadcasted.

I set my DVR to record tonights prelims and main card. When I got home, I turned it on and there was college baseball on, so I didn't record any of the fights. Then I went to ESPN news, and saw two fights there. Then, college womens softball came on, and the fights went back to ESPN. I hate it, how ESPN puts all these fight nights on, stacked with 80% fighters I've never heard of, and put them on numerous other ESPN variation stations. It's impossible to DVR them! THEN, they are also the ones who have raised the PPV by $30-40 dollars since taking over, and again offering watered down PPV's, for the most part. I for one, can't wait for their UFC contract with ESPN to end, and hopefully go somewhere else. I hate ESPN. Is it just me?
espn doesn't set the ppv price, that's the ufc lol

still though I feel you on the DVR. Hate it when the guide is inaccurate

Why use espn when god gave you the internet? That is just being wasteful with money.

They show alot of women period. Every sports news/commentary show on ESPN has some bitch yapping the entire time. Same goes for live games. The male commentators, some of them ex-pros, can barely get a word in.
Lol i like watching volleyball could not care about nba nfl mlb so that what you guys deserve watxhing boring sports lol have a women explain it to you what boring thing is going on right tjat second in nba nfl or mlb game

Back