I hate the girls that I meet in my 30’s

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just a bit of a vent.

When I was in my 20’s all the girls I met were attractive and hot and fun and had pretty good attitudes and just wanted to have fun.

Girls I meet in my 30’s just suck.

They’re older, they weigh more, and they somehow, SOMEHOW expect more when they are LESS attractive than they used to be and have a higher bodycount.

I wish someone had told me when I was in my 20’s that women will suck when I’m older.

I would have just gotten married to one of them or something. But then I just would have ended up divorced which would be worse.

I’m 32 and my kids mom is 29 and she looks like she’s 40 now and I look way younger. She looks like she got beaten with an ugly stick.

End Rant.

Just because you're 30 doesn't mean you have to date 30 year olds.

Go for younger women 18-24 .

Older women are looking for a serious commitment most of the time, since their time to have kids is running out.

Acquire currency. Sharpen your social skills. I rarely meet girls online.

I think you might have unintentionally hit the nail on the head.

I used to meet smoking hot girls when I was approaching them out in the community.

Dating apps are terrible for women.

Thank you. I’m going to get back out there shortly.

Just a bit of a vent.

When I was in my 20’s all the girls I met were attractive and hot and fun and had pretty good attitudes and just wanted to have fun.

Girls I meet in my 30’s just suck.

They’re older, they weigh more, and they somehow, SOMEHOW expect more when they are LESS attractive than they used to be and have a higher bodycount.

I wish someone had told me when I was in my 20’s that women will suck when I’m older.

I would have just gotten married to one of them or something. But then I just would have ended up divorced which would be worse.

I’m 32 and my kids mom is 29 and she looks like she’s 40 now and I look way younger. She looks like she got beaten with an ugly stick.

End Rant.

Women don't age well.

if you were good looking, then you would be attracting good looking women...... just saying

I agree it's a weird age. 40's are perfect for relationships and even flings. Early twenties you will break their heart and mid twenties they really start to want to settle down with men their own age. Have fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back