I hate the way the interviewer starts leaving while the interview is still going.

xhaydenx

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It's shit.

DC will be asking his questions, and then be like "okay, ladies and gentlemen, you're winner . . ."

But by that point he's already out of the octagon. Like wtf. Take the extra 5 seconds to wait around and finish what you're saying without walking off.

Can't wait to get back to his seat to promote his dumb podcast again or something.

Felder does it too.

Explain to me how DC waiting an extra 3 or so seconds before leaving is going to affect the broadcast production.

He's not desperately needed back in the booth. Anik and Bisping can handle while DC finishes up in the octagon.

Yeah, Sean O'Connell in PFL waits til the end of the interview, it's just a DC thing.

It's shit.

DC will be asking his questions, and then be like "okay, ladies and gentlemen, you're winner . . ."

But by that point he's already out of the octagon. Like wtf. Take the extra 5 seconds to wait around and finish what you're saying without walking off.

Can't wait to get back to his seat to promote his dumb podcast again or something.

Felder does it too.
I don’t care

Their interviews are much better than this thread

Their interviews are much better than this thread

Can't be too much better if they can't be bothered even hanging around while they finishing speaking.

At least I didn't bail out as I was writing the thread, eh?

Back