I hate the way the interviewer starts leaving while the interview is still going.

Wow man.

That's wild to me.
Why? I like to watch fights. They’re fighters, not philosophers, educators, or dispensers of any kind of wisdom I’m interested in. I watch a fight, then do something else until the next one starts.
wOCy2xC.gif

Why? I like to watch fights. They’re fighters, not philosophers, educators, or dispensers of any kind of wisdom I’m interested in. I watch a fight, then do something else until the next one starts.
View attachment 1032594

I watch the entire broadcast these days, but I use to never watch anything live and just watch the cards recorded. When I did that I skipped everything outside of the fight itself. No walkouts, intros, etc. Even skipped the entire time in between rounds.

So I get it.

View attachment 1032594
"Ninety percent of this fight game is half mental."

Now, you really gonna tell me they aren't philosophers, educators, or dispensers of any kind of wisdom?

<BC1>

The production team has to keep the show moving along, make your statement quickly in the post fight interview and move on. If DC / Felder didn't cut their speeches short they'd ramble on for 5+ minutes lol, ain't nobody got time for that. <Lmaoo>

The production team has to keep the show moving along, make your statement quickly in the post fight interview and move on. If DC / Felder didn't cut their speeches short they'd ramble on for 5+ minutes lol, ain't nobody got time for that. <Lmaoo>

You're not getting what's happening, bruz.

They don't cut their speeches short. While he's saying his last part, DC will literally turn his back on the fighter and be walking out of there lol.

It's weird and looks unprofessional.

DC can at least stand there and finish what he's saying, then leave while the fighter is lining up with their coaches for the post-fight photo.

DC waiting that extra few moments doesn't impact the broadcast in any negative way. Him and Felder bailing the way they do makes it look unprofessional and off. I'm not the only one who has noticed this.

I watch the entire broadcast these days, but I use to never watch anything live and just watch the cards recorded. When I did that I skipped everything outside of the fight itself. No walkouts, intros, etc. Even skipped the entire time in between rounds.

So I get it.

Quite the turn-around you’ve had, considering this thread you’ve made.

I wonder if it ever occurred to TS that DC and Felder are instructed to do this?

I wonder if it ever occurred to TS that DC and Felder are instructed to do this?

It has occurred to me.

I still don't see how this affects the production negatively by them standing there for an extra 3 seconds.

It makes the production look worse when they don't.

They do this because otherwise the fighters want to grab the mic and continue rambling.

It moves things along.

Well, then they need to learn how to control the interview better. You don't see Rogan scurrying out of there mid-sentence.

The way DC and Felder are protecting the mic, you'd think they're worrying every fighter is gonna go Kape or Radtke on the mic or something.

Back