Rumored I heard Anthony Pettis To Fight Out Of His UFC Contract And Sign W The PFL

isn't that lance guy there still? isnt he in the same division?

he'll grind him out prolly, or someone else will

also, hasnt a bunch of fighters dropped out of PFL this year due to them not being able to do shit? and now fighters are looking to get into pfl?

didnt realise it would be his role to decide which promotion his fighters get signed to

Duke is also his manager I believe, not just his coach. I could be wrong but I think remembering reading that. Probably Duke advised him as his manager, that money-wise it would be a better move for him in the future

sweat of av right now

dTcAHZc.jpg

LOL no kidding. When everyone's tearing a troll a new asshole it can only pretend that it's laughing about it.

Damn he took a beating in this thread. I honestly almost feel sorry for him.

Keep going lads. Let all that anger out for me.

<36>

@Vulcan Nice to see I'm still deep in your head little one.

<{1-12}>

The idea that Pettis can win some type of tourney against young fighters at this stage of his career is laughable.

No its not.

Who you fight matters. Pettis can do just fine with a step down in competition.

This is why Ryan Bader was a running joke in the UFC for getting hilariously knocked out so bad every time he stepped up in competition. We can literally run a highlight reel of him getting knocked out in various ways.

In Bellator he's a two division champion.

What were the news leaks that some guy made on this forum a while ago, probably years ago? I think he got banned at first and then when he was right, he was sherdog's insider for a bit. Anyone remember?

At some point, letting all of these world class fighters and fighters who are the decline but can still go and still have a name will bite the UFC in the ass, especially considering they run cards every week. I see cards with names like Bob Smith vs Junmal Davidson on the main card and I'm wondering who the fuck 60% of the people on the card even are.

I think the PFL is a great idea for a lot of fighters, those tournaments with the 1 million dollar top prize seems too good to pass up.

i heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who that pettis isn't messin around

No its not.

Who you fight matters. Pettis can do just fine with a step down in competition.

This is why Ryan Bader was a running joke in the UFC for getting hilariously knocked out so bad every time he stepped up in competition. We can literally run a highlight reel of him getting knocked out in various ways.

In Bellator he's a two division champion.

Good point.

Not sure who's in PFL
Good to see more people are starting to realize Bellator, PFL, ONE, Rizin etc are better organizations than the UFC.

Because they get UFC guys who are 10 years past their primes? Yeah, Mir-Nelson 2 was really the superfight we all needed to see.

Anthony’s become a guy who’s fine with losing so who gives a fuck.

I’m really curious about this "1 million dollar" prize. It seems too good to be true, like a marketing scheme to lure fighters in. How much of that 1mil are they actually touching? Can anyone brief me on this?

Pettis is done anyway. Would rather see him work the retirement tour outside the UFC

UFC will kill them like it did Pride, SF etc.
UFC didn’t kill Pride. Pride killed Pride. I do think UFC will eventually strangle out Bellator, but the UFC doesn’t have that kind of power over the Asian market to kill off the competition there.

Exactly...if these organizations don’t kill themselves first. Low-energy Scott Coker couldn’t keep Strikeforce open and now he’s running Bellator. They’re hemorrhaging debt and Viacom has been throwing money at it for awhile. When the funding goes away, so will Bellator. We’ll see what happens.
Bellator is the only MMA organization, outside the UFC, that is operating in the black. I doubt they will be going under any time soon. Competition is always good for the sport, so at least I hope the stay afloat. Same with the PFL, RIZIN, ONE, etc.

Back