Rumored I heard Anthony Pettis To Fight Out Of His UFC Contract And Sign W The PFL

If that was anger to you, you're as fragile as Fedor's chin.
tumblr_plz3si4SLJ1udfb8oo1_400.gifv

So mad. So good. Look where I've brought you.

<36>

Keep going little one.

UFC will kill them like it did Pride, SF etc.
Exactly...if these organizations don’t kill themselves first. Low-energy Scott Coker couldn’t keep Strikeforce open and now he’s running Bellator. They’re hemorrhaging debt and Viacom has been throwing money at it for awhile. When the funding goes away, so will Bellator. We’ll see what happens.

The UFC mass exodus continues. Dana likes them young

Exactly...if these organizations don’t kill themselves first. Low-energy Scott Coker couldn’t keep Strikeforce open and now he’s running Bellator. They’re hemorrhaging debt and Viacom has been throwing money at it for awhile. When the funding goes away, so will Bellator. We’ll see what happens.

I like Coker, he has always done his part in the sport but he will never be top dog. North American MMA needs a B-league, it serves as a certain function in the sport. But the UFC will inevitably swallow them up when it sees fit. And it's not always because they're so superior(they are) it's because Coker's a choker at heart. They can't run it. Relying on old has-beens from the big leagues isn't sustainable.

Pretty fucking pathetic that the ufc pay is anywhere close to bellator

Pretty fucking pathetic that the ufc pay is anywhere close to bellator
I don't know if the pay is closer. But Bellator gives fighters way more freedom when it comes to sponsorships.

at this point he doesnt belong in the ufc, he will never never be a champ again and they arent gonna keep paying him what he is getting. he has five wins in last 13 fights.....

You sound upset everyone is jumping ship while Uncle Goof sinks the UFC with cheap contracts and watered down talent.

<mma4>
PFL just took an entire year off and have a ton of angry fighters due to it.

Bellator is running shows on Thursday's now with ratings plummeting.

UFC probably ends up making more for Conor vs Poirier than those two will the entire year.

PFL just took an entire year off and have a ton of angry fighters due to it.

Bellator is running shows on Thursday's now with ratings plummeting.

UFC probably ends up making more for Conor vs Poirier than those two will the entire year.

They're both perfectly fine. The talent is moving in different directions as the UFC continues to water down their product and lowball fighters.

It's nice to see you're using gifs from better organizations. You're not the brightest.

<36>

Stay mad and keep going little one. Never stop.

How was Strikeforce better? There isn't a Strikeforce card on right now, is there?

Back