I hope Volkov will KO Lewis.

GOT THAT AIRFORCE ONE CALL STRAIGHT FROM TRUMP KNOCK HIS RUSSIAN ASS OUT

BLACK BEAST GOAT

Lewis is 9-3 in his last 12 UFC fights at Heavyweight. Not a bad record, but not very impressive altogether with the opponents he has beat.
Considering the three losses were all by knock out.
Shawn Jordan knocked him out dude, who loses to Shawn Jordan??? Who loses to Shawn Jordan TWICE???
Derrick Lewis will never be a legit contender, top 10 gatekeeper at best. And his resume is shit. Stop talking out of your ass.
Well he just beat the brakes off your boy Volkov. Is he a top 10 gatekeeper now? Who the fuck loses to Derrick Lewis???? While being up 3 rounds to 0 with seconds left in the fight? Volkov! That's who.

Please continue talking out your ass so we can be entertained...

Well he just beat the brakes off your boy Volkov. Is he a top 10 gatekeeper now? Who the fuck loses to Derrick Lewis???? While being up 3 rounds to 0 with seconds left in the fight? Volkov! That's who.

Please continue talking out your ass so we can be entertained...

Volkov beat his ass for 15 minutes. I never said Volkov is going to win and Lewis stands no chance. Don't be a moron, you're not calling me out on being wrong. Better luck next time.

Volkov beat his ass for 15 minutes. I never said Volkov is going to win and Lewis stands no chance. Don't be a moron, you're not calling me out on being wrong. Better luck next time.

{<jordan}

Damn, I wanted Volkov to win.. sore result for him. I always knew that his defense wasn't the best (judging from past fights) and well, he got cracked.

No, Volkov beat his ass for 14 minutes and 43 seconds. WRONG AGAIN, saggy nips! Stop being stupid. Oh yeah, you can't help it. Sorry about your luck.

Tbh I think Volkov is more complete and the better challenge for most guys in the HW division.
If you can wrestle and have half decent cardio you're beating Lewis.
UNLESS that right hand lands. Then you're fucked.
This was the most perfect summation of the entire fight. Thank you.

No, Volkov beat his ass for 14 minutes and 43 seconds. WRONG AGAIN, saggy nips! Stop being stupid. Oh yeah, you can't help it. Sorry about your luck.

You're so stupid and so butthurt about it that you actually came back to a four day old thread just to quote me. It proves that deep inside you know everything I've stated is on point, and it just kills you to think that the dude you think you've been trolling and playing with is actually x10 smarter than you'd ever hope to be.
Keep calm and embrace the stupidity.

Back