I hope Volkov will KO Lewis.

Yeah I'm looking forward to this one.

No, i excatly know who he is. I watched the Werdum fight. He's good, but not a promotion or superstar material. What i mean is he's a unknown guy for everyone who's not a hardcore fan of the sport.

So is lewis. This fight changes that for one of these two, unless Lewis goes out and does "it" again like he recently did "it," and volkov plays along for some reason.

I hope Volkov beats him into a living death for that Ngannou fight.

Drago-vs-Creed.gif

I'm rooting for Volkov simply because I was so let down with Lewis vs Ngannou.

I root for weird things sometimes...I'm also rooting for Felice Herrig tonight vs Waterson, because i don't think the "karate hottie" is as hot as people think she is. She's way overrated in the looks department.

Last edited:
Derrick Lewis via jumping switch kick. Locked in.

You are not a fan of the sport if you want some unknown guy with 3,5k twitter followers to win a fight in a already boring HW division. Lewis by KO round 1 and god forbid any different scenario.

BTW. Stop with all that "respect" bullshit. Respect is overrated. The only important thing is to be yourself and don't act like someone you will never be just to promote the fight. And i can say that Lewis is a pretty genuine guy.
“You are not a fan of the sport” ?
Stfu dude
You’re not a fan of the sport if you want some fat dude that was one half of one of the most boring fights in ufc history to win over a guy that is well rounded, has cardio,doesn’t just rely on his power and KOed werdum in his last fight.

Hate betting favorites but I like Volkov and Reyes.... have a few college football games today, if good day then I'll become malleable in laying the wood.

“You are not a fan of the sport” ?
Stfu dude
You’re not a fan of the sport if you want some fat dude that was one half of one of the most boring fights in ufc history to win over a guy that is well rounded, has cardio,doesn’t just rely on his power and KOed werdum in his last fight.
Check the twitter and ig followers. Even after that fight Lewis has a lot of fans because he likes to bang and he will bring it today.

Hoping Black Beast KO’s this guy after going to war with him

Volkan has that blonde-guy slimey shit eating grin that says "dont trust me around your gf"

I hope black beast goes donkey kong drums on his fuckin head while Volkan is fetal'd up

You hope, nuthugger.

Jacked white boy day all day every day.

Volkov sends fatso brawler to school.

derrick lewis is on USADA approved steroids and he will wreck volvok

You are not a fan of the sport if you want some unknown guy with 3,5k twitter followers to win a fight in a already boring HW division.
"You are not a fan of the sport if you want the guy who is liked for his non-sport actions only to lose."

Back