I just learned that Achilles and The Spartans were gay

i just see it as sex clears the mind and makes you a better fighter.

i find that i play better at sports after unloading one at home before playing

It's only gay if you make eye contact iirc

This raises the question; if both the greatest individual warrior and the greatest group of warriors (who actually lost to an even gayer group of elite warriors) were gay, is there something about gay sex that makes one better at fighting?

And more importantly, can one call oneself a serious martial artist if one doesn't engage in some male to male action in order to become better at fighting?

God damn it, I almost forgot the most important thing:

my-body-abs.gif

Well, mostly bi-sexual honestly. I always love seeing guys sport around Spartan, Viking, and Gladiator stuff trying to splooge their manhood everywhere. Most of them are pretty right leaning. Uh, Vikings talk about gender fluidity and trans stuff a lot in the Eddas. Spartans, Trojans, and Gladiators were all super Bi or gay. Funny. People see what they want I guess.

Well, mostly bi-sexual honestly. I always love seeing guys sport around Spartan, Viking, and Gladiator stuff trying to splooge their manhood everywhere. Most of them are pretty right leaning. Uh, Vikings talk about gender fluidity and trans stuff a lot in the Eddas. Spartans, Trojans, and Gladiators were all super Bi or gay. Funny. People see what they want I guess.

This is Sherdog. Bisexuality doesn't exist here. If you touch a dick, you're basically gay forever.

I've read the Iliad and there is no mention of Achilles being gay within it: Homer never states that the relationship between Patroclus and Achilles is romantic - the whole reason Achilles becomes angry at Agamemnon is over a girl. However, other Greek author's in the ancient world apparently wrote them as lovers.

It’s actually just a homo-erotic fantasy which is natural and common for people to have of highly desirable and shredded manly warriors.

but if you would go ahead and cite your sources then I could go ahead and trounce your shitty history thing here cause in fact if someone is gay that going to have to be you sir

I've read the Iliad and there is no mention of Achilles being gay within it: Homer never states that the relationship between Patroclus and Achilles is romantic - the whole reason Achilles becomes angry at Agamemnon is over a girl. However, other Greek author's in the ancient world apparently wrote them as lovers.

He asked for his ashes to be mixed with Patrocluses when he dies.

Would ANYONE request that for a friend?

This raises the question; if both the greatest individual warrior and the greatest group of warriors (who actually lost to an even gayer group of elite warriors) were gay, is there something about gay sex that makes one better at fighting?

This reminds me of Craterus, a General under Alexander the Great. At only 17, Alexander commanded the cavalry for his fathers final fight to unify Greece at the Battle of Chaeronea. Across the field from the cavalry was the right flank of the allied Greeks, most notable among them, the Sacred Band of Thebes.
Standing 10,000 strong, the Band's ranks were supposedly made up of pairs of lovers. The idea being that seeing your beloved facing death on the battlefield, his mate would fight that much harder to preserve their lives.
Alexander, asking Craterus what he thought of that, his general spat and replied, "Nonsense. If buttfucking your mate is all it took to make first class soldiers, then my job as commander would be noting more to order our army to about-face and bend over."

It’s actually just a homo-erotic fantasy which is natural and common for people to have of highly desirable and shredded manly warriors.

but if you would go ahead and cite your sources then I could go ahead and trounce your shitty history thing here cause in fact if someone is gay that going to have to be you sir
Ample sources have already been provided ITT.

They were all gay. Most original philosophy is gay too. Best to adhere to Jean Paul Sartre and his teachings. Even the gays didn't want to bang him...had plenty of time to think about shit.

1466.jpg

He asked for his ashes to be mixed with Patroclus' when he dies.

Would ANYONE request that for a friend?

I guess he was single and ready to mingle, lol

Anyway, they were not just friends: Best friends, cousins, childhood companions and comrades in arms. Achilles knew he was going to die at Troy himself, so it kind of makes sense to be buried with his closest companion. You COULD definitely read their relationship as romantic, but there is nothing explicit in the text saying it was.

Back