Media I just realized that Dana White wants to piss us off!

Hima Hamrash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

This is my first thread ever, I never wanted to make a thread but I had to cause I want to say my thoughts, Look at this lying hypocritical motherfucking son of a bitch, Dana White: "As far as I know everything's good and hopefully we have a fight with him and Stipe very soon"
Reporter: "He kind of made it sound like it would be at MSG is that the kind of the thought"?
Dana White: "Who did?"
Reporter: "Jon"
Also Dana White after was asked that question: "That's where we'd like to do it yeah, so I guess Jon's back, huh? he hasn't disappeared anymore, he's back, it's so fucking easy to create drama in this fucking sport it's insane"

Like, it's both Jon and Dana are the ones to blame for having that fight being delayed, Dana said he wants to make that fight happen very soon but he was happy with the idea to make it happen on MSG, like why? wasn't that fight was a done deal on July, even Stipe and Jon said they would make it happen on July on IFW? Now with the way things are playing out, the HW Division is back being held again! like, Blaydes/Pavlovich winner should get a shot at the title, but Jon should not hold the division
FrXcoqHWYAAvWFx

Even Jon himself agreed that fight would happen on July but right now after that tweet:
upload_2023-4-17_5-38-37.png
It looks like Jon is the one that's stalling right now, Stipe wants all the smoke, that fight should already happen for July on IFW, Thoughts, sherbros?
Edit: plus how ridiculous for Jon to say that would be his retirement fight, the guy looked like if he was still in his prime in his last fight, hell, he even got better way before than he was as a LHW!

Last edited:
Everyone involved was cool with it being July. Everyone involved is saying they want this fight in July.

So naturally, it will be in November because thats classic UFC.
What makes this shit unsatisfying is because, like, what if UFC books a fight for Gane? I'd find it something that doesn't make sense to have Gane fighting before Jon, Jon didn't take any punishment in that fight except the accidental kick to the balls.

Cringe, Dana white rent free in sherdog’s little boys heads

Yeah no one should pay any attention to what the Prez of the biggest fight org says or does, he has no power to affect things right?

Yeah no one should pay any attention to what the Prez of the biggest fight org says or does, he has no power to affect things right?

You can pay attention to what he says without getting your jimmies rustled. Dana has been the president of the UFC and acting like a douche since the early 2000s, if you're still getting triggered by him in 2023 you're either a woman on her period or a special snowflake with preferred pronouns in your Twitter bio.

Meanwhile, Jones on Twitter calling Stipe out for "running". Yep, no drama here at all. Just Jon being a cryptic weird ass, as usual.

Am I the only one confused wtf he's even talking about? I thought maybe it was just transcribed wrong until I watched the video too.

Where's the "drama" in anything the reporter said, and what's with the bit about Jones "disappearing"? Where did Dana expect him to be, or what did he expect him to be doing that he hasn't done?

Semi-unrelated, but why do they make even make such a big deal about having events at MSG? Is the live gate so much bigger than a Vegas show (presumably nobody buying PPV's cares where it's at) that it's worth dealing with the overzealous NY commission/doctors potentially scrapping fights on weigh-in day or stopping fights early over cuts that no other commission would?

Cringe, Dana white rent free in sherdog’s little boys heads
I don't believe in "rent free" when you're just speaking your mind, I believe in a distaste for awful corrupt people. I can and do go on about my day perfectly content after I read the hogwash.

Last edited:
Stipe will be 41, and Jones 36, for any fight dates after August 19. HW…wow…fight schedules move glacially.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess_bjj
Back