Media I just trained with Gilbert Yvel

Who wins a potential fight?

• Total voters
Last Sunday I had the opportunity to train with “The Hurricane”, Gilbert Yvel:D

Let me tell you this: at 47 years of age he still is in absolutely tremendous shape!
Gilbert told me that at the moment he does a carnivore diet, which means you can only eat meat and some eggs. Right now he has visible abs at 250 lbs and Yvel said he feels better than ever before.
I told him I wasn't feeling better than ever, because I had a big party the night before, lol…

Training with Gilbert Yvel was a super cool experience, as he taught me how to punch from different/weird angles and off-rhythm to create openings, ala Mike’s Gym style.
His punch-combinations really told a story!

We will train together more often in the coming year and I’m looking forward to it:cool:

View attachment 1009534

View attachment 1009535

We were also joined by Hasbulla’s African brother in the background:)

View attachment 1009536

Only eats meat and eggs?

Lmao....I foresee high blood pressure and gout in Gilbert's future if he doesn't have both already

No sane doctor or nutritionist would ever tell you to only eat meat and eggs..that's dumb as fuck.

Cool to see Gibert Yvel training with the baddest man on the planet.

Disappointed. Thought this was going to be a Conor thread.

I came in looking for Fedor Emelianenko...

Who is this Swiss roll?
:D:D

Thanks for sharing.

Gilbert looks like a slimmer version of Cormier.

Firstly congrats on training with a legend - sounds like it was fun!

Secondly, this is one of the funniest clips of an MMA interview I've ever seen. Thank you! I've never heard Gilbert explain it. Just LOL great!

Sweet vid thx TS

Honestly.. I wish more fighters would punch referees from time to time.

The way he explained all that was hilarious haha.
Lol yeah, Gilbert is a funny dude<45>

I see the absolute killer specimen on the right, but who is on the left?

Last Sunday I had the opportunity to train with “The Hurricane”, Gilbert Yvel:D

Let me tell you this: at 47 years of age he still is in absolutely tremendous shape!
Gilbert told me that at the moment he does a carnivore diet, which means you can only eat meat and some eggs. Right now he has visible abs at 250 lbs and Yvel said he feels better than ever before.
I told him I wasn't feeling better than ever, because I had a big party the night before, lol…

Training with Gilbert Yvel was a super cool experience, as he taught me how to punch from different/weird angles and off-rhythm to create openings, ala Mike’s Gym style.
His punch-combinations really told a story!

We will train together more often in the coming year and I’m looking forward to it:cool:

View attachment 1009534

View attachment 1009535

We were also joined by Hasbulla’s African brother in the background:)

View attachment 1009536
Good on ye for holding back on him, Shermano!
Hasbullah's African cousin is a unit!

Nice, I sat next to Yvel many many years ago at an It's Showtime event. Cool guy, had a bunch of crazy MMA fights

Hey my friend, love that you do this and your open to show yourself engaging with combat sports fighters. But I wonder what's with the same expression on your face? It's the same look you always do, I feel like you should change it up a bit. Have some variety. lol

Ever watch Zoolander?? This is his "Bluesteel" look.... the world isn't ready for the next look.

That's the face of confidence, can't fuck with that, or it wouldn't be him.

Tell em @BoxerMaurits
I guess that’s just the way I look when around alpha’s, lol

phiHhYM.jpg

Back