I Just Watched "Raw"

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I was recommended to watch this by a friend, who said it was something like art lol.

It was disgusting, the story was okay; however I didn't know what to expect when I began watching it, the film was quite fun at the start; then things start to change for the worst.

Raw meat turns to human flesh, then her sister killing her turned homosexual-heterosexual boyfriend, then started feasting on his leg...

This isn't any review, but this film is f*cked lol. I don't recommend anyone to watch this. You can spend 01:40 doing something better; or watching a better movie.

Edit: I don't know what "Raw" you guys are talking about lol, but I mean this:

Last edited:
Eddie Murphy Raw? Raised on it. Big part of my personality. Can't beat it. And then a biiig brown shaaaark cameee...

"Hello! Filth flar'n filth, motherfucker, dick, pussy, snot, and shit. Good night! Suck my dick!"

I accidentally swallowed LSD while watching The fourth kind.
Just imagine...I feel great.
6 months later,still great

Thought you meant WWE Monday Night Raw.

This was my Monday Night Raw.

first_raw.jpg

All about Alexa Bliss nowadays bro

tumblr_o1blunaEL91rmv1vdo1_400.gif

dem thighs
yeah I havent watched wrestling since the attitude time around 2000, for some reason watched wrestlemania with some friends this year, saw her and instantly followed(stalked) her on instagram.. I was actually gonna put a pic of her up but the caption said she was a smackdown chick not raw and I wanted to stay on this Raw topic... but
erzGg.gif

SMsvsoB.gif

All about Alexa Bliss nowadays bro

tumblr_o1blunaEL91rmv1vdo1_400.gif

dem thighs
yeah I havent watched wrestling since the attitude time around 2000, for some reason watched wrestlemania with some friends this year, saw her and instantly followed(stalked) her on instagram.. I was actually gonna put a pic of her up but the caption said she was a smackdown chick not raw and I wanted to stay on this Raw topic... but
erzGg.gif

SMsvsoB.gif
Good lord, I might start watching again, just for Alexa T H I C C

Good lord, I might start watching again, just for Alexa T H I C C
they have a few hot ones now.. I dont know about start watching again though, I tried after wrestlemania and just couldnt get into it... I need the shatter of the glass when stone cold enters or the rock giving promos and mankind doing crazy shit... they are pretty PG now compared to when we use to watch

they have a few hot ones now.. I dont know about start watching again though, I tried after wrestlemania and just couldnt get into it... I need the shatter of the glass when stone cold enters or the rock giving promos and mankind doing crazy shit... they are pretty PG now compared to when we use to watch
Tried getting back into it a few times, but everyone's all new, and they've got these long-running stories that seem to be tedious to keep up with.

Definitely not how it used to be, back in the day. Back when Triple H, The Rock, Stone Cold, Kane, The Undertaker, and a young Chris Jericho were regulars. We were spoiled!

Tried getting back into it a few times, but everyone's all new, and they've got these long-running stories that seem to be tedious to keep up with.

Definitely not how it used to be, back in the day. Back when Triple H, The Rock, Stone Cold, Kane, The Undertaker, and a young Chris Jericho were regulars. We were spoiled!

I just got back into WWE a few years ago (I stopped watching around '01). They've been bringing through a lot of fresh talent and lot of them are pretty impressive. Booking isn't great but can't have everything

yeah Same... But I figured IF this is
245a4aefb135b502eca8e9d188fbbe83cf039eb5_hq.gif

Might as well give it a try.. But like you find it hard to follow now and got spoiled by attitude era

I just got back into WWE a few years ago (I stopped watching around '01). They've been bringing through a lot of fresh talent and lot of them are pretty impressive. Booking isn't great but can't have everything
Still watch the odd PPV, so I'm becoming more familiar with some of the guys they have. Followed AJ Styles since the very first TNA show back about 14 years or so, so I'm glad to see he finally got to the big show. Same with Samoa Joe and a couple others.

Your mom keeps asking if I can go raw, but I ain't doing shit without wrapping up.

Back