I knew it. It was all staged. Tony's healthy already.

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
https://www.instagram.com/tonyfergusonxt/?hl=en

The first pic, hes perfectly healthy. You dont heal from a knee injury in a couple weeks. the third pic is probably after the RDA or Edson Barboza fight... I dont get how surgery would cause bruising in the location where you get leg kicked.

There's a lot more sketchy shit that went down but I dont even want to go into it because this thread will be way past TLDR.

I've posted numerous threads about what the UFC's up too but the Mods always wasteland it because they dont go by the rules, they just wasteland thread they dont like. We obviously got a UFC shill as a mod on this site.

Everyone that got "injured" during that whole mess might've not even been injured. Everyone played a role. It was apart of UFC's bigger plan of scheduling Conor vs Khabib in Russia which would make the company more money then every single PPV this year COMBINED. Conor vs Khabib in Russia is also apart of the plan to grow the sport by going into huge markets.

If you dont believe that the UFC would come up with an elaborate scheme to make more money and grow the sport (which is exactly what good businesses do), then you're an idiot.

Last edited:
TS cracking the Da Vinci code and exposing Tony Ferguson!

giphy.gif

The illuminati ain't safe when OP's on the case! #LookIntoIt

Last edited:
first pic is pre knee injury.

Huffing glue isn't good for you man

https://www.instagram.com/tonyfergusonxt/?hl=en

the third pic is probably after the RDA or Edson Barboza fight... I dont get how surgery would cause bruising in the location where you get leg kicked.

There's a lot more sketchy shit that went down but I dont even want to go into it because this thread will be way past TLDR.

I've posted numerous threads about what the UFC's up too but the Mods always wasteland it because they dont go by the rules, they just wasteland thread they dont like. We obviously got a UFC shill as a mod on this site.

Everyone that got "injured" during that whole mess might've not even been injured. Everyone played a role. It was apart of UFC's bigger plan of scheduling Conor vs Khabib in Russia which would make the company more money then every single PPV this year COMBINED. Conor vs Khabib in Russia is also apart of the plan to grow the sport by going into huge markets.

If you dont believe that the UFC would come up with an elaborate scheme to make more money and grow the sport (which is exactly what good businesses do), then you're an idiot.
Be honest, how many drugs are you on right now?

And why the fuck would Tony agree with this Illuminati plan?

Fine ill go into it a bit more.

Basically UFC is setting a trap for Conor. They wanted there to be 2 LW champs, Khabib and Conor, which will cause controvery, thus more interest, thus more buys and money for the company.

If Conor were to choose to duck the Khabib fight, and basically give up his position as the champion because he's scared of losing, that would make him look like a total pussy as the UFC would make it public that "CONOR HAS BEEN STRIPPED DUE TO BEING A PUSSY", thus all the casuals (who heavily out number the Hardcores if you dont know that already) changing their views of Conor as being a bad ass to a pussy. He would look like Germain DeRandomie after she basically handed Cyborg the title because she was scared.

Conor would do anything to protect his image.

Now what UFC has here is... 1) if Conor doesnt pussy out they have the biggest event in history in Russia.
If Conor does pussy out, he gets stripped, and they have Tony vs Khabib as a backup plan in Russia which is also a very good fight.
The UFC needed to ensure they had an insane main event for their Russia event.

ROFL nice one TS. What an idiot

If you really think all these fighters are somehow working together to fake injuries and hurt their careers and throw away everything they've been working their entire lives for, in order to help the UFC make more money and grow their business.... then you're probably the idiot.

And in regards to that third pic, anyone who's ever had surgery before knows that there is a ton of bruising that happens all around the area of the incision. Bruising all over the leg after knee surgery is normal.

Back