I know a trick to have free internet

Only works in philippines.
tenor.gif

I just stabbed a large antennae into my phone. Works great. I get PBS and all the reruns of Matlock.

From a technical standpoint, I don't see how this app would work at all. In fact I think OP is probably racking up a massive data bill at the moment.

I've actually heard about this. Stealing internets is a gateway activity into sucking cawks in alleys for crack.

This is ridiculous,

A free gig? Pm sent.

I am using free Netzero Cds from K-Mart, and then I run the screaming broccoli program to fool Netzero and give me unlimited 11k to 41k dial up internet

Lots of people are sending me messages in fb just to know the trick and they are offering money just to learn how to. Theres an app i know that gives free mobile data but is useless if u dont use this other app so that those free mb's u get will be used for internet.
This app gives more than 1 gig of data everyday if u claim it.. and u can claim it again after 24 hours has passed.the mb's will refresh again

Im starting to think if i teach those people for money because they are offering me it might be illegal and someday i may get arrested but all i want is to teach them also for the extra money lol

What do u think? Should i stop or not
<{danayeah}>

This is ridiculous,

A free gig? Pm sent.
Lol it only works when using a philippine sim.
Theres this app i know that could hack mb's from the isp here known as globe

Who let the pedo back in?
And now with free wi-fi?
This is why we cant have nice things.

Lots of people are sending me messages in fb just to know the trick and they are offering money just to learn how to. Theres an app i know that gives free mobile data but is useless if u dont use this other app so that those free mb's u get will be used for internet.
This app gives more than 1 gig of data everyday if u claim it.. and u can claim it again after 24 hours has passed.the mb's will refresh again

Im starting to think if i teach those people for money because they are offering me it might be illegal and someday i may get arrested but all i want is to teach them also for the extra money lol

What do u think? Should i stop or not
Yes, you should stop stealing bandwidth from my smartbro, bro.

Did the Philippians just get internet ? What's with all the Flip threads lately

Did the Philippians just get internet ? What's with all the Flip threads lately
It was recently revealed that 90% of Sherdog is actually balding, loser, middle-aged SE Asian sexpats.....

Back in the early 2000s here when most people had dial up AOL would give out those free trial discs which basically amounted to "free internet" or the closest thing I've seen too. You could collect a ton of them from people who didn't need or use them.

I'm sure of you remember this.

Yes, you should stop stealing bandwidth from my smartbro, bro.
I use globe sim steve lol dont worry. There are also internet hacks in smartbro but i didnt try to study on how to because i use globe sim

Back