I know it’s old, but Rare footage of Ronda Rousey just after her loss at UFC 207

Funny how disinterested she looks in shaking Nunes' hand.

Like a kid sulking because she just pooped her pants on the playground.

Or someone who just got a concussion and is sad because they lost a fight. Why so judgemental?

Was her corner not allowed in the cage???

They left her high and dry for a LONG time. Meanwhile, Amanda’s coaches are all around her.

Kinda sad really.

Was her corner not allowed in the cage???

They left her high and dry for a LONG time. Meanwhile, Amanda’s coaches are all around her.

Kinda sad really.
usa-today-8389841.0.jpg

UFC fucked up by putting her against Nunes after a devastating loss.
They knew exactly what they were doing. She was basically retired and mentally broken after Holly. Dana coaxed her into one last fight to milk the last drop out of his cash cow. So much for her being his favorite golden child. When it comes to money, Dana doesn't give fuck about anybody. True corporate psychopath.

happened the way it was meant to happen but i still can't help feel for her in this video. so broken, dream crushed. until its happened to you you can't understand that feeling

Lol her corner didn't even want to come in the cage to console her after that.

Last edited:
What a satisfying video!
I'm a simple man, I see an entitled bitch eating a humble pie, I enjoy it

Thanks God she's now gone and the UFC + usual shills like Hogan arent't trying to shove that "mythical creature" down our throat anymore

Ronda is an example of letting fame and adoration get to your head. Sore loser and refused to be wrong so she kept the same shit coach because her ego said fuck you dont tell me what to do i know more than you.

But one thing about ronda is she has a great chin still on her feet with those flush power combos

They knew exactly what they were doing. She was basically retired and mentally broken after Holly. Dana coaxed her into one last fight to milk the last drop out of his cash cow. So much for her being his favorite golden child. When it comes to money, Dana doesn't give fuck about anybody. True corporate psychopath.
I disagree in this case. Not that I don't think Dana can be a corporate psychopath at times, but I think Dana and the gang really believed in her. Just look back at just how much promotion she got going into this fight. She was pretty much being set up as someone going to take her belt back. He just didn't realize what he had with Amanda Nunes.

The problem with Ronda was two fold. For one, she wouldn't leave her dumbass coach who was most certainly holding her back from what she could've been. And the UFC didn't realize that putting her against a monster in Amanda Nunes right after getting destroyed by Holm with permanently fuck with her confidence.

As much as Ronda had accomplished, she still had so much more to offer in MMA imo. All she needed was a real camp, and better career management. A truely sad case of wasted potential.

Amanda's attitude is the most impressive part about the whole thing. Total class act, and so genuinely happy, deservingly. What she lacks in charisma, or prettiness she fully makes up in conviction and positive energy. Awesome fighter.

Last edited:
You guys are such hateful little nerds.

"Remember the time when Ronda..."

"Oh God yes I hated that I'm glad that bitch got what she deserved!!! Unnnghhhh"

She retired. Find something else to do.

Dana: “No one knew who she was yesterday............”

That’s you’re GD FATHEAD

<31>

Back