I know it’s old, but Rare footage of Ronda Rousey just after her loss at UFC 207

Probably due to Ronda’s long and public history of demonstrating poor sportsmanship.
Paul Daley tried to hit kos after the bell. All anyone says is they should let him back in the UFC. But a woman dont shake hands and you got guys lining up to jerk off when she gets concussed. Hm.

Paul Daley tried to hit kos after the bell. All anyone says is they should let him back in the UFC. But a woman dont shake hands and you got guys lining up to jerk off when she gets concussed. Hm.

You are usually a good poster Bro.

Ronda is a bit of a head case, and has been uncivil to a number of opponents.

Daily is a shit non sequitur.... I don’t care if Dana brings him back after his shit move on Kos.... I doubt if Kos would care. I would love for Ronda to come back... Her fights were always fun.

Edit
The OP was about kindness and sportsmanship.... Ronda has none of that

You are usually a good poster Bro.

Ronda is a bit of a head case, and has been uncivil to a number of opponents.

Daily is a shit non sequitur.... I don’t care if Dana brings him back after his shit move on Kos.... I doubt if Kos would care. I would love for Ronda to come back... Her fights were always fun.
Uncivil? It's an uncivil sport sometimes. I dont think not shaking hands and "dont cry" is that bad. When Jon Jones crotch chops DC or nick or Nate flip people the bird no one bats an eye.

Nunes lit her the fuck up and then tried to dim the lights at the proper setting.

Funny how disinterested she looks in shaking Nunes' hand.

Like a kid sulking because she just pooped her pants on the playground.
I can't imagine where she learned that kind of poor sportsmanship to make every attempt not to shake your opponents hand after a loss.

Uncivil? It's an uncivil sport sometimes. I dont think not shaking hands and "dont cry" is that bad. When Jon Jones crotch chops DC or nick or Nate flip people the bird no one bats an eye.

No one bats an eye??? Now you are flat out being stupid trying to defend your fucked up opinion. 1,000,000 Jones crotch chop meme’s prove your stiff necked stupidity on this subject.

Again the thread was applauding good sportsmanship, which Ronda does not poses... You keep trotting out other examples of bad sportsmanship to prove a non-existent point.

I will admit that Ronda is a better sport than you are Bro :)

No one bats an eye??? Now you are flat out being stupid trying to defend your fucked up opinion. 1,000,000 Jones crotch chop meme’s prove your stuff necked stupidity on this subject.

Again the thread was applauding good sportsmanship, which Ronda does not poses... You keep trotting out other examples of bad sportsmanship to prove a non-existent point.

I will admit that Ronda is a better sport than you are Bro :)
Yes Jones crotch chop is a meme but not in anyway against Jones. It's used to insult others on the forum. But Ronda is literally Hitler for not shaking miesha hand. Because she's a woman and how dare she have the audacity to be herself.

Funny how disinterested she looks in shaking Nunes' hand.

Like a kid sulking because she just pooped her pants on the playground.

I think it's more the fact she just had the shit beaten out of her and didn't know whether she was on planet Earth or planet Mars.

I think it's more the fact she just had the shit beaten out of her and didn't know whether she was on planet Earth or planet Mars.
I mean she was despondent too,she knew it's all over and that was her identity for so long.

Now she's in the WWE still making money while the haters are still online talking shit. World keeps spinning.

Yes Jones crotch chop is a meme but not in anyway against Jones. It's used to insult others on the forum. But Ronda is literally Hitler for not shaking miesha hand. Because she's a woman and how dare she have the audacity to be herself.

You are the only person to have ever compared Ronda to Hitler.... and Sherdog is a rough neighborhood.

You must be used to debating 13 year olds. You haven’t presented a single salient idea.

Or maybe you’re a drunk.... Or maybe I was wrong thinking you are usually a good poster and mistook you with somebody else.

You are the only person to have ever compared Ronda to Hitler.... and Sherdog is a rough neighborhood.

You must be used to debating 13 year olds. You haven’t presented a single salient idea.

Or maybe you’re a drunk.... Or maybe I was wrong thinking you are usually a good poster and mistook you with somebody else.
Fuckin delusional. They just dug up some video of a concussed Ronda just to jerk off to it and your all "yeah well,she deserves it cos she has a long and storied rap sheet consisting of....saying mean words and uhm..she didnt shake hands that one time."

Ronda should of jumped back in the cage immediately when tate got that lucky win over holly. Lucky for us she waited until nunes humiliated tate so se got to witness this humbling.

She retired. Find something else to do.
She never retired from MMA!
"I don't know, I think it's just as likely as me going back to another Olympics for Judo, and no one demanded a written resignation from me for Judo, and I don't really think the same thing is necessary for fighting. I'm just doing what I enjoy and WWE is what I enjoy right now."

She never retired from MMA!
"I don't know, I think it's just as likely as me going back to another Olympics for Judo, and no one demanded a written resignation from me for Judo, and I don't really think the same thing is necessary for fighting. I'm just doing what I enjoy and WWE is what I enjoy right now."
Is that how you sleep at night? Lol

Fuckin delusional. They just dug up some video of a concussed Ronda just to jerk off to it and your all "yeah well,she deserves it cos she has a long and storied rap sheet consisting of....saying mean words and uhm..she didnt shake hands that one time."
This pretty much goes for all the shertarded Ronda haters
1v5x4z.jpg

Thats a broken woman RIGHT DER (Booker T voice)

I have to admit it does make me feel a bit uncomfortable with some of the glee at her loses, I mean yes I can see were a lot of the hate comes from and the pleasure in seeing her brought down a peg or two but I never found her dislikeable enough(in the way say Jon Jones is) to want to see her broken mentally, especially as she always gave the impression of being rather unbalanced.

Back