I know it’s old, but Rare footage of Ronda Rousey just after her loss at UFC 207

I have to admit it does make me feel a bit uncomfortable with some of the glee at her loses, I mean yes I can see were a lot of the hate comes from and the pleasure in seeing her brought down a peg or two but I never found her dislikeable enough(in the way say Jon Jones is) to want to see her broken mentally, especially as she always gave the impression of being rather unbalanced.
For instance. I never liked vitors trt run. I thought it was super unfair and the way he acted about it. But when he showed up to fight machida,the guy needed a emotional support dog.. I....felt bad for him. I didn't want him to fight. I wanted him to get help.

The way people are treating her for really nothing is fuckin disgusting.

For instance. I never liked vitors trt run. I thought it was super unfair and the way he acted about it. But when he showed up to fight machida,the guy needed a emotional support dog.. I....felt bad for him. I didn't want him to fight. I wanted him to get help.

Lets be realistic a big factor is that Rousey became a bit of a red rag to the incel/bro element on Sherdog.

There’s another thread about Rhonda with an overall posityopinion to her time in this sport. Why is this thread so overwhelmingly negative?

I dont get these claims about digital footage available on youtube and the like being "rare". I can make one million copies of it. It is unlimited and right now available for free on the worlds biggest platform.

On topic, whatever. Yeah, she knocked out and it sucked for her, bet she was a bit confused and rattled also.

But but but she beat up three guys at the same time in a movie theater.

Pathetic that she was called a role model for young girls and women.

Disgusting that Nunes had to PULL her in for a hug.

Having said that Rousey could have been so much more if she had trained at a high level gym like jack wink or tristar

True. It’s amazing how far she got under the tutelage of an absolute fraud.

And not just a fraud of a trainer, but also a jerk who probably ruined her mentally as well. She would have handled her losses so much better if she had come up under a real coach.

Fuckin delusional. They just dug up some video of a concussed Ronda just to jerk off to it and your all "yeah well,she deserves it cos she has a long and storied rap sheet consisting of....saying mean words and uhm..she didnt shake hands that one time."
Fuckin delusional. They just dug up some video of a concussed Ronda just to jerk off to it and your all "yeah well,she deserves it cos she has a long and storied rap sheet consisting of....saying mean words and uhm..she didnt shake hands that one time."

In out Lillie conversation in a thread about Holly, you keep talking about Ronda and Jerking off.

It took me a minute to understand you, but I get it now.

I’m out :)

And WME was convinced Ronda was gonna win too.

The new suits never saw this coming.
I wish i had a bookie at the time of this fight i remember telling every single person that asked me about the fight that nunes would demolish ronda it was literally the most obvious outcome ever if u have watched there fights. People just stay sleeping on nunes but i think they may be done after her destruction of cyborg.

It was fucking weird wasn't it.

So many cans they could have fed her to get her confidence back first.

Now she is making Vince McMahon big money instead.

That is the fight she wanted though
Plus she made more in UFC than WWE and does a lot more dates in WWE

Pathetic that she was called a role model for young girls and women.

Disgusting that Nunes had to PULL her in for a hug.

Having said that Rousey could have been so much more if she had trained at a high level gym like jack wink or tristar
To be fair I think she wasn't really aware of her surroundings, she looked lost and sort of out.

That is the fight she wanted though
Plus she made more in UFC than WWE and does a lot more dates in WWE

No secret pro wrestling is a much more gruelling schedule than MMA but you'd be surprised what WWE pays these days. It's not like the old days.

No secret pro wrestling is a much more gruelling schedule than MMA but you'd be surprised what WWE pays these days. It's not like the old days.

I'm not surprised & I know what they pay
They rip off the performers far worse than UFC does

They get 5-8% of revenue
Ronda made more in one UFC fight than a whole year in WWE

I'm not surprised & I know what they pay
They rip off the performers far worse than UFC does

They get 5-8% of revenue
Ronda made more in one UFC fight than a whole year in WWE

That's their guarantee. They make a lot more than what is disclosed, especially once you factor in merch etc.

She deserves it

That's their guarantee. They make a lot more than what is disclosed, especially once you factor in merch etc.

Nope, that is not true
It is the over-all pay

This is my wheelhouse (finances)

Damn sherdog looking for someone to hate so still clinging on to Ronda

Back