• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"I know nick diaz weakness" - greg jackson

Munchies? Thats why he does all those triathlons! Homie gotta work off those doritos! :cool:

Hurrr durrrr. Yeah thats why he won all those fights against a who's who of strikers. everyone just stood in front of him.
I am going to have to side with the Diaz fan on this one. To Say his comp just stood on the fence is dumb Diaz put them there. I do have a problem with the "who's who" part. The only re top strikers were kj and daley! Lawler was green when they fought!

I kinda had a feeling he was going to run to Jackson for this fight

I thought eveyone knew it was just for the last fight with condit, or any future fight with another fighter close with Jackson, like condit is.

Thats what the deal is, if you really didn't know, about the last fight.

:redface:
I thought eveyone knew it was just for the last fight with condit, or any future fight with another fighter close with Jackson, like condit is.

He knew! Anything to hate on GSP!

Can you provide ANY video evidence of when GSP just laid on someone? Secondly, can you also provide and video evidence of him praying?

Who said anything about GSP? Also, Lay n' Pray is a figure of speech. Not literal praying.

not everyone follows greg jackson so closely

I'm sick of Greg Jackson associating himself with GSP. Takes all the credit away from his real coaches.

Everyone has always known his weakness yet he's continued to rack up wins somehow.

I know them too.

Staying clean of drugs
Showing up to press conferences
Answering phone calls & texts
Wrestlers

Back