"I know nick diaz weakness" - greg jackson

The fact that Nick isn't as skilled as he is given credit for? Bad TDD, mediocre BJJ, crappy boxing with terrible striking defense. He relies too much on his chin, cardio, and aggression (which are excellent by the way).

So, you're saying he's good at getting punched in the face?

drug tests.

this-guy.jpg

All you have to do... is revisit Condit vs. Diaz.

That's Greg Jackson's theory of exposing Diaz's weakness

I was a condit fan before that fight.
Still rooted for diaz though.

Can you provide ANY video evidence of when GSP just laid on someone? YES, most of his fight vs Dan Hardy @ UFC 111. GSP COULDN'T even finish Hardy. Secondly, can you also provide and video evidence of him praying?
Sure. Here:
matt-serra_georges-st-pierre.gif

Does anyone else get the feeling GSP might be on his way to phasing Greg Jackson out of the mix as master gameplanner Firas Zahabi to take over that role, and that Greg is trying to hang on to to his link with GSP by promoting his relevance?

Not to say Greg is not relevant -- far from it -- but I just get this feeling that the GSP vs Condit fight may have weakened those bonds and now Rory is once again fighting Condit on the same event as GSP vs Diaz.

Oh boy this is going to be exciting...!

...>_<

Diaz's weakness is putting a fighter against him that doesn't like to fight.

I'm sure GSP would trade half of his money for just a bit of the street credibility a Nick Diaz possesses

Lol, are you being sarcastic? Only criminals, brats who like to think they're 'hard' and rap stars who make money off of those brats care about 'street cred.'

The vast majority of adults don't give a shit about 'street cred.' Martial artists and professional fighters included.

Get him high then have him fight a strong wrestler, which is exactly what will happen.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back