Law I know why we're helping Ukraine; But Congress should be charged with treason.

Fuck Europe and the Border is a real, serious issue that is decaying our country year over year. I could not give a shit less about Russian expansionism.
But the party that is bitching about the border have the power to fix it, but have done squat about it.
I am amazed the GOP has the balls to bitch about the border but then I forgot about their dumb base and then realized not really ballsy when dealing with simpletons.

I’m assuming that a less desirable situation is less desirable? Yes. I suppose that would be a fairly confident assumption.

Also, which societal cost? To that of the illegal migrant? The goal for OUR society should be less illegal migration.

I filled up a page replying and deleted it; I don't think there's any common ground here.

I think not helping undocumented immigrants would be cruel and unusual punishment and a catastrophic mistake.

But the party that is bitching about the border have the power to fix it, but have done squat about it.
I am amazed the GOP has the balls to bitch about the border but then I forgot about their dumb base and then realized not really ballsy when dealing with simpletons.
Insane you think the GOP “have the power to fix it” hahahaha

I filled up a page replying and deleted it; I don't think there's any common ground here.

I think not helping undocumented immigrants would be cruel and unusual punishment and a catastrophic mistake.
What about Americans that pay taxes.

Many Cities are cutting their budget to pay for the Illegals.
This will not end well, it will end with violence.
Cut the cops and FF, while dealing with migrant influx is a recipe for disaster

Go on Gavin

So, just brainwashed CNN bullshit about anyone against spending on foreign wars is a russian puppet. I already knew thats where you were going to with it.

Nah, bro, im sure you are super concerned about military spending so im sure will find a lot of old posts of yours crying that Trump was raising the military budget like there is no tomorrow.

The staggering total costs of illegal immigrants and their children outweigh the taxes paid to federal and state governments by a ratio of roughly 7 to 1, with costs at nearly $135 billion compared to tax revenues at nearly $19 billion.
Their children are American though.

All of these resources and treasure taken from Americans and given to foreign countries and migrants. Disgusting.

I don't understand why we are continuing to give money to one of the most corrupt countries in the world.
Well Vlad, let me start by saying Trump lost get over it.

Seriously though, if you seriously don't understand why Ukraine needs our funding to our own benefit, read a few history books. Then do the mental exercise of imagining what happens to the world if Russia conquers Ukraine.

Isolationists are the least informed among us.

Not sure if you're playing stupid or what. I'm mexican and even I know that the money was for helping process the illegals and giving them welfare. Zero of that money is for preventing them from crossing into our border illegally.

Suddenly providing them with a "legal" means to enter the Country ISN'T preventing them from crossing "illegally."

All of these resources and treasure taken from Americans and given to foreign countries and migrants. Disgusting.

We have more than enough resources for both.

Back