Law I know why we're helping Ukraine; But Congress should be charged with treason.

Ah yes, everyone knows that liberal snowflake James Lankford was working for open borders all along! And those border patrol union losers? What do they know?

Donald Trump knows more than all those losers. We all must follow the dear leader.
It’s funny because even though this is obvious sarcasm, you can guarantee the guy actually thinks this way.

that's where mandatory e-verify comes into the scene.

Are they smuggling drugs and getting welfare or are they using fake SS to work and pay taxes that they will never see a return on?
There are tens of millions of them, so quite a lot of all 3, excluding the "will never see a return on" part. Very very few are paying in more than they take out in services.

Another 100B for Ukraine and Israel. No money to defend our own border.

MTG is a kook but her riders to divert all that money to Hawaii/East Palestine were great.

All these bums should be put on a rocket to the sun.

2024 border security budget is $62 billion. Which is more than we're giving in aid to Ukraine.

Ignorance is a choice, choose better.

Very very few are paying in more than they take out in services.
The ones paying into SS will never see a return, most of the services again are experienced by citizens not illegals.

And again the solution is simple, mandatory E-Verify, they just never pull the trigger on it because nobody wants to be president while a supply shock happens.

Cool, we’re both coaches in Vegas.
I’ll bring my guys to your gym 4 nights a week. We won’t be paying you.

For sure, my crew needs sparring anyway. Yeah we often have whole other crews come to our gym multiple nights a week and when they do, they can spar and hit the bags.

Were you trying to make a clever point?

We have more than enough resources to substantiate domestic policy spending AND aid our allies. People just keep voting for people who vote FOR geopolitical spending, and against domestic spending.

Or, ya know, they could just come here legally or not come at all.
just a curious, how do you feel about all these folks claiming asylum for religious persecution, mistreatment or a stubbed toe because there are a ton of them in my area and more coming every day. Do we need them?

also, i have an east indian buddy, still on asylum status but eventually will get citizenship, he kind of surprised me the other day bitching about his tax dollars going to all the mexicans. Just made me think how americanized he's gotten, i didn't argue with him, he didn't see the irony. I was surprised by it for sure, but I've seen it happen with other friends of other persuasions once they start getting some money.

For sure, my crew needs sparring anyway. Yeah we often have whole other crews come to our gym multiple nights a week and when they do, they can spar and hit the bags.

We have more than enough resources to substantiate domestic policy spending AND aid our allies. People just keep voting for people who vote FOR geopolitical spending, and against domestic spending.
Nah, im gonna come in and use your space as i see fit, when i see fit 25-30 people a night, every night this week. You’ll be fitting the bill.

Yeah, whatever one thinks of ideal fiscal policy, the idea that foreign aid has any noticeable impact on our capacity is obvious rot. No one really believes it.

Doesn't most of the money in this bill just go to US Weapons Manufacturers who then pass on the equipment to Ukraine?
And just like that the left supports the US military industrial complex

The left are turning into fucking warhawks and a half.

And just like that the left supports the US military industrial complex
And just like that, the left openly wonder why suddenly the right do not support the US Military Industrial Complex ONLY in the context that it checks Wladimir Putin and gets gaslight by the right who argue the left is suddenly Pro War.

also, i have an east indian buddy, still on asylum status but eventually will get citizenship, he kind of surprised me the other day bitching about his tax dollars going to all the mexicans. Just made me think how americanized he's gotten, i didn't argue with him, he didn't see the irony. I was surprised by it for sure, but I've seen it happen with other friends of other persuasions once they start getting some money.

Survivor bias is a real thing.

Back