I like it how Khabib just offers a title defense to Dustin Poitier while McGregor

Khabib is the new GSP

We all know how his fight with Dustin will look like

Well it's a paper belt. No one cares. Fight someone descent

Cherrypicking of the highest order.

The irony of a Conor dick rider complaining about cherry picking is too much. The worst part is you don’t even realize what you did.

The LW division, and pretty much the UFC in general, needs to move on as if Conor doesn't exist. If he comes back the champ will definitely take the fight. No one will duck Conor as it will be too much money to turn down. Until that happens keep the division moving.

I know for fact, If conor fought Iaquinta he'd do at least 800k buys. you can say he's "A draw" but if that's the case what the fuck is conor? You can't even attribute this number to khabib IMO. The rose vs joanna fight on a card as the headline likely would have drew more than the khabib fight. and don't bring up the fact it wasn't tony. last time tony headlined i believe it was in the
under 200k range.

Conor would get 1M buys to fight literally anyone, including any one on this forum.

Didnt conor already destroy peahead dustin not offer him a titleshot.

125475.jpg

NCAA Wrestler. Dumbass
NJCAA

he wrestled at a community college, same as Al.

you dumbfuck

Imagine the backlash on here if Conor as champion was trying to fight someone that wasn't a top 2 LW (Tony or Khabib)
LoL

that's an insult to GSP. his striking skills are 100x the striking skills of khabib

Probably, but that's never mattered...when's the last time GSP knocked anyone out standing?

I'll save you time, it was Matt Hughes 2006 at UFC 65 by head kick and finished with punches

Gsp can strike but he's known for taking people down and violently blanketing them just like somebody I know....

Who were we talking about?

Imagine the backlash on here if Conor as champion was trying to fight someone that wasn't a top 2 LW (Tony or Khabib)
LoL
Because they were both available and wanted the fight. Neither Conor not Tony is even available so what is he supposed to do?

Back