I made a Instagram for my small gym.

I can
@ZemoKicks Stop calling people out and changing the goalpost.

On your bagwork video, it's not terrible actually. You have good roundhouses and highkicks, form on the punches is not terrible and they could sting. That said, you're overweight, in terrible shape, gas in 20 seconds and, most importantly, you are a spaz. I mean, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to be a good fighter, but think about how you're presenting yourself here. If you want to fight someone, go sign up for an amateur fight with someone at your level and start behaving like a rational human being.
@ZemoKicks Stop calling people out and changing the goalpost.

On your bagwork video, it's not terrible actually. You have good roundhouses and highkicks, form on the punches is not terrible and they could sting. That said, you're overweight, in terrible shape, gas in 20 seconds and, most importantly, you are a spaz. I mean, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to be a good fighter, but think about how you're presenting yourself here. If you want to fight someone, go sign up for an amateur fight with someone at your level and start behaving like a rational human being.

I cant help it I behave this way online irl well online is real life too but in person I get along with everyone and am very nice.

I won't gass out. Did 4 rounds sparring then rest then 1 x 10 minute round wasn't remotely tired. Ok my partner was a indain 16 year old kid but he has a 9-3 amy boxing record and is my size a tad taller.

Fighting comes naturally

And thanks

I can punch 1000 harder then in the video those were push punches while I was dying.

I don't think he does. 40 pounds is a lot though. I still think he takes you, I'd love to see the fight.

That's what it's about a fair fight. Better fight me or a 70kg world champion ? Now if he concludes 100 kg is not fair I accept it. But he thinks he wins so is it fair ? Yes ?

I'd rather fight some out of shape 120 kg guy then a freakish strong 75 kg guy. Dead weight is dead weight.

I can

I cant help it I behave this way online irl well online is real life too but in person I get along with everyone and am very nice.

I won't gass out. Did 4 rounds sparring then rest then 1 x 10 minute round wasn't remotely tired. Ok my partner was a indain 16 kid but he has a 9-3 amy boxing record and is my size a tad taller.

Fighting comes naturally

And thanks
You missed the point of my post. You are making a fool out of yourself dude, how old are you?

You want a training camp to challenge someone over the internet, for no reason, who you are several weightclasses bigger than (besides the fat) and you're basing this whole thing on a sparring session you just had with a 16 year old indian kid? Why not fight someone your own size, like me? I'm around 200lbs and 6'2.

Can we get a date 3 months in advance do you got orgnisatory skill or ties ?

I just need a date. Plane and hotel will be my own worry.

Let's do this :mad:<Moves>

That's what it's about a fair fight. Better fight me or a 70kg world champion ? Now if he concludes 100 kg is not fair I accept it. But he thinks he wins so is it fair ? Yes ?

I'd rather fight some out of shape 120 kg guy then a freakish strong 75 kg guy. Dead weight is dead weight.

He SHOULD be weak to right hooks to the body, watch Sugar Ray Robinson. You're welcome.

You missed the point of my post. You are making a fool out of yourself dude, how old are you?

You want a training camp to challenge someone over the internet, for no reason, who you are several weightclasses bigger than (besides the fat) and you're basing this whole thing on a sparring session you just had with a 16 year old indian kid? Why not fight someone your own size, like me? I'm around 200lbs and 6'2.

I'm basing it on 13 years of expirience and my warriors heart and love for mma and kickboxing and I'm 30 I wanna compete get in shape of not now then when

Plus I believe I'm super talented

Post a video of yourself I might accept your offer

Any ammy or pro record ?

Post a video of yourself I might accept your offer

Any ammy or pro record ?
I'm basing it on 13 years of expirience and my warriors heart and love for mma and kickboxing and I'm 30 I wanna compete get in shape of not now then when

Plus I believe I'm super talented
What, you have kickboxed for 13 years?

Why do you need a video though? My record is 0-1 boxing and 1-0 MT, both ammy fights.

What, you have kickboxed for 13 years?

Why do you need a video though? My record is 0-1 boxing and 1-0 MT, both ammy fights.

No I started with 17. Went well till 23 trained more of the time then didn't. Then the last 7 years most of the time didn't train, sporadicly trained fighting and fitness gym stuff. Never stopped watching and believing in myself and potential and abilities.

You say I should fight you well who are you let me see something. Or you just accept random fight invites ?

Last edited:
Sano has plenty of videos up.

Found em fight accepted !

Bout to be sherdog champion - vaccant title

I like your athleticism but youre not on my level you dont know what youre doing in there you are trying to figure out what to do

Seems I got a lot of training to do

Country ? This is a major factor for a fight

No I started with 17. Went well till 23 trained more of the time then didn't. Then the last 7 years most of the time didn't train, sporadicly trained fighting and fitness gym stuff. Never stopped watching and believing in myself and potential and abilities.

You say I should fight you well who are you let me see something. Or you just accept randon fight invites ?
This is getting boring. What is it you are trying to prove exactly? That you are hard, or that you have potential to be good, even at your age? Why not put some focus into the sport and do it the right way then, instead of getting in meaningless squabbles over the internet?

You obviously have some training and technique, but you lack discipline. Making excuses for yourself or whatever just wont cut it.

This is getting boring. What is it you are trying to prove exactly? That you are hard, or that you have potential to be good, even at your age? Why not put some focus into the sport and do it the right way then, instead of getting in meaningless squabbles over the internet?

You obviously have some training and technique, but you lack discipline. Making excuses for yourself or whatever just wont cut it.

When we fight ? I'm all talk ?

Well getting a fight = becoming better fighter.

Training hard consistent cause you know there's a challenger

Would be cool if I get i lnto the groove trough sherdog get a couple fights and promo on here.

I love sherdog so lets put on for the dog

Never forced anyone. Just say no or simply don't offer me then backpeddal like I was runing around calling your name

Sherdog motivates me not bullying
To finally start competing

Frode I'm waiting

Other guy, Sano I'm up for it too if you fancy it

Ok

I'm out

/ until some1 replies

Would be cool if I get i lnto the groove trough sherdog get a couple fights and promo on here.

I love sherdog so lets put on for the dog

Never forced anyone. Just say no or simply don't offer me then backpeddal like I was runing around calling your name
I was trying to give you an olive branch dude. If you think that I'm going to set up a "fight" with you, you are delusional. Talk to your coach, set up an amateur fight and go through the motions. This is not a game, you can get permanently hurt doing this stuff.

I was trying to give you an olive branch dude. If you think that I'm going to set up a "fight" with you, you are delusional. Talk to your coach, set up an amateur fight and go through the motions. This is not a game, you can get permanently hurt doing this stuff.

Yes <45><45><45><45><45><Lmaoo>

That's what I wanted to happen to you fighting me.

Back