Shoop I Met @BoxerMaurits At The UFC 286 Weigh-In/Shoop Dat Buff and Maurits

Hahahah yeah I’ve noticed that one before. Even in the Overeem-thread, some guy suggested to add more birds to a shoop, lol.
So, you’ve been hanging out here before with former acc right?;)
Yeah, I started lurking here back around 2005/6 or so. These degenerate fucks taught me how to pirate stream and shit like that. Then, I made an account in 2007 and was banned for saying some rude shit about Tito after like a dozen posts, so I don't really count that one. Then, I made an account called "Brawndo," which was my favorite, and I was banned for making a rude shoop about Seth Petruzelli and his gay Halloween costume around the time he fought Kimbo's Lice in 2008. I dipped out for a few years and came back, and was banned by a stalker WR mod for having strong, non-leftist views, basically. Took a few years off again. Back with this one, and if I get banned again, I am not coming back. Pic I shooped in '08 and got banned for:
sethdressup.jpg

I was thinking about doing a shoop that Seth thread around Halloween, but most of these fucking noobs don't know who he is.

Edit: It was earlier than that, but I can't remember exactly when.

Last edited:
Yeah, I started lurking here back around 2005/6 or so. These degenerate fucks taught me how to pirate stream and shit like that. Then, I made an account in 2007 and was banned for saying some rude shit about Tito after like a dozen posts, so I don't really count that one. Then, I made an account called "Brawndo," which was my favorite, and I was banned for making a rude shoop about Seth Petruzelli and his gay Halloween costume around the time he fought Kimbo's Lice in 2008. I dipped out for a few years and came back, and was banned by a stalker WR mod for having strong, non-leftist views, basically. Took a few years off again. Back with this one, and if I get banned again, I am not coming back. Pic I shooped in '08 and got banned for:
sethdressup.jpg

I was thinking about doing a shoop that Seth thread around Halloween, but most of these fucking noobs don't know who he is.
Haha I will shoop that image when I get home from work. Stupid work! Why can’t I just shoop for a living!?

EDIT Pic is too small, tried to shoop it, and it was just a blurry mess... didn't notice when I viewed it on my phone..

Last edited:
Haha I will shoop that image when I get home from work. Stupid work! Why can’t I just shoop for a living!?
Heck, you probably could. Your face blends are really good. Idk anything about that shit, though. I just do goofy shoops for laugh on the 'Dog. I mostly shoop now to make myself laugh, and because I remember how much fun it was to shoop here way back then. I wish I still had the "Brawndo" account, but Sherdog was serious bizniz back then, and it was easy to get picked off by a mod. I am still grateful to Sherdog for teaching me the ways of the interwebz pirates.

Heck, you probably could. Your face blends are really good. Idk anything about that shit, though. I just do goofy shoops for laugh on the 'Dog. I mostly shoop now to make myself laugh, and because I remember how much fun it was to shoop here way back then. I wish I still had the "Brawndo" account, but Sherdog was serious bizniz back then, and it was easy to get picked off by a mod. I am still grateful to Sherdog for teaching me the ways of the interwebz pirates.
Being a huge BJ Penn fan back in the day saved my ass from being banned. ‘Positive Balance’ was banning anyone who said anything bad about BJ lol. Great poster horrible mod..

Back