I miss expensive and high budget single player games like RDR2

This is what I thought I would get into also but I just didn't. I didn't enjoy it. Games like Fallout though I love doing exactly that. Just walking around destroyed cities and walking into some random building it was fun as hell.
Prime example funnily enough, my ex bought me Fallout for Christmas and it bored the hell out of me. I suppose a game grabs you or it doesn't, and some more than others. I didn't enjoy Fallout but could see the potential. I can see the criticisms of RDR2, totally get it, it struck a chord with me. Wanna be Cowboy as a kid helped too :)

I honestly don’t have the time I used to to complete those big, open world, single player games like I used to…

I’ve gotten more into games that I can just do a mission or two and then put it down. Right now I’m playing Sniper Elite 5, and even then a single missions seem like it takes a lot of time to complete…

Prior to that I was playing games like Pathfinder: Kingmaker and Hitman 3 and just play a quick mission here and there.

Reactions: HHJ
This is what I thought I would get into also but I just didn't. I didn't enjoy it. Games like Fallout though I love doing exactly that. Just walking around destroyed cities and walking into some random building it was fun as hell.
Me too. I love exploring worlds and doing all manner of quest and events not relating to the story. It’s just the controls and plodding movements killed it for me. It is a chore to actually control your character. I just cannot play a game that handles like that. No matter how interesting the world is to me. Looking at you, Death Stranding

You would have to wait for GTA VI

Nobody makes games like that except rockstar, and even when they do (Cyberpunk), they suck

Back