I miss Pre-Conor Nate Diaz...

Remember when everyone loved Nate for being a "real" and "true" fighter and mixed martial artist.

Dude only cares about money. I'm sure he would've stopped fighting sooner if he had been making a bit more

Nick made a bit of money and seems ok with never fighting again as well

Im glad he made bank off of conor, but his attitude towards fighting is rotten af.

The ufc could offer him 100k to fight ragin al and i bet he wouldnt do it.

His attitude towards fighting isn't dictated by you or anyone else. Sure we want to see him fight, but it's career and his left. He can do whatever he wants.

Im glad he made bank off of conor, but his attitude towards fighting is rotten af.

The ufc could offer him 100k to fight ragin al and i bet he wouldnt do it.

Tonya Evinger just earned $100k at UFC 214 and you expect Nate Diaz to take a paycut to $100k? He did 2 million for his last fight.

The Nate that used to fight intead of waiting another red pantis night...

Nope.

I've always been a big fan of Nate... and this has always been his MO.

The Diaz brothers don't fight for the hell of it. Both of them have plenty of hobbies. They fight to get paid. And it's silly to think a millionaire is going to come out and fight for $40 k.

i don't, i want someone to cut both legs of Diaz Brothers so his fans can stop claiming for titleshots they absolutely don't deserve and never did

Holy shit. That's a little harsh.

I'm sure one leg apiece would suffice. No need to go overboard.

Conor changed him and Nick's life,now he thinks he's worth 20m a fight.

I kinda hope Conor takes Nate... ferg is already a multimillionaire doesnt need money and to have gatekeeper Nate school him would be even more glorious that Conman's a jarboni

It's a shame he's not interested in fighting. i can't imagine he's doing better in whatever the side businesses are that he's up to.

Conor changed him and Nick's life,now he thinks he's worth 20m a fight.
He is. He's Conor easiest realistic shot at fighting again which will pull UFC 70-80 million. He certainly deserves a good chunk of it and he knows it. You really think UFC wants Conor in with a animal like Ferg or Khabib real contender? They'd pay an extra 19 million not to.

Nate would fight if he got the right money (PPV points). I think he got a new contract after Conor I, for something like $250K/fight. A nice salary, but he made something like $10 million for Conor II. Why do the same work for 1/40 of the salary, if you don't need to?

tumblr_m0nr9eNoPh1qh6m69o1_400.gif

Be happy for Nate. He has money now and doesn't have to fight so much.

Remember, both Nick and Nate have gone on the record to say that they don't really enjoy fighting. They would rather be doing triathlons and stuff all day

That's the point. He's rich now. Why not take fights? Really calls into question the warrior Diaz image
Yeah real warrior fighting for free. Sounds more like slavery to me. A beta dog. Warrior is using your leverage to maximum which Diaz is doing. He has always held out. Twice took 1 year off not happy with UFC's slave contract

If all fighters were warriors like diaz's maybe they would have health insurance and make a decent minimum salary. But no they are slave mentality so UFC keeps 85% receipts.

Edit for comparison the other major sports only keep 50% Athletes get other 50%. So UFC fighters have a long way to go.

Last edited:
Tonya Evinger just earned $100k at UFC 214 and you expect Nate Diaz to take a paycut to $100k? He did 2 million for his last fight.
What did he get the fight before that? his last 2 fights were conor mcgregor. what did he get to fill a late slot on a ppv against conor the first time?

I know before that he made like 10k against johnson or maynard.

100k is a number i pulled out of my ass, but that's not bad scratch. even if they wanted to give him 250k (he is worth that much atleast IMO) That'd be a great amount for a not title holder to be making in the UFC.

Did Conor's 1 fight in 2017 vs Floyd outsell the entire UFC calendar year combined?

Can anyone tell me where Nick or Nate Diaz made a bunch of money on their own?

If you're an American that likes capitalism and also believes that the Diaz brothers deserve PPV-star type money then can you show me when they've literally deserved it but weren't paid?

They're a hard-core fan favourite but Nate's name only rings out in pop culture due to Conor.

Why does Nate deserve £1m+? Jones earned it. Conor earns it. Ronda earned it. GSP earned it.

Why should these guys be paid so much?

(For the record I think all fighters should be paid 100x what they're earning... I'm speaking realistically)

What did he get the fight before that? his last 2 fights were conor mcgregor. what did he get to fill a late slot on a ppv against conor the first time?

I know before that he made like 10k against johnson or maynard.

100k is a number i pulled out of my ass, but that's not bad scratch. even if they wanted to give him 250k (he is worth that much atleast IMO) That'd be a great amount for a not title holder to be making in the UFC.

TJ Dillashaw earned $25k and a $25k win bonus at UFC 200

Old salaries are irrelevant, I'm not asking you to come to work for what you made 5 years ago.

Conor needs Nate for a third fight, one simply cannot ever be GOAT and be 1-1 against Nate Diaz off getting choked and close decision.

Lmao newbie fans are so funny.

Oblivious to facts and really shows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back