I predict that Gane will TKO Jones via liver kick...

I like Gane, I think he’s a breath of fresh air at HW.
But his largest weaknesses in the cage have been exploited quite heavily. If he can’t grapple with Jones it’s not going to go his way. Too many people are basing this off physical attributes alone. Jones’s best weapon has always been his adaptability.

I see a lot of hate for Jones blinding the perception of how this fights gonna go.
If Jones shows up washed it’s Gane’s night. But if Jones shows up looking good, he’s going to dominate.

I had a dream Jon won by ud

The only other time I had a dream like this I saw Michael Chandler starch Tony early in the second round which became reality sadly
There is no way Jon would win unless he blinds or kick Gane in the groin. Gane is in his prime and Jon is past it. Reyes showed how to defeat Jon but the judges gifted him the win because he did the pressure more. Gane is gonna kill Jon and it will look absolutely ridiculous

I like Gane, I think he’s a breath of fresh air at HW.
But his largest weaknesses in the cage have been exploited quite heavily. If he can’t grapple with Jones it’s not going to go his way. Too many people are basing this off physical attributes alone. Jones’s best weapon has always been his adaptability.

I see a lot of hate for Jones blinding the perception of how this fights gonna go.
If Jones shows up washed it’s Gane’s night. But if Jones shows up looking good, he’s going to dominate.
Dude Gane is miles of levels ahead of Jon and in his prime and Gane is the first guy who is actually bigger than Jon and way more athletic. If Jon survives it will be a miracle because of the HW’s hard strikes

Dude Gane is miles of levels ahead of Jon and in his prime and Gane is the first guy who is actually bigger than Jon and way more athletic. If Jon survives it will be a miracle because of the HW’s hard strikes
Gane admits hes a part time fighter. Jones is the best the UFC has ever had.
<JonesDXSuckIt>Not even close

Gane via later tko or dec.

Jones has been out too long and going up a weight class that he has never fought before, as so many have stated already. I think Stipe was Jones's best bet coming into hw tbh

I don't think much will happen in the first round or two. Gane will be feeling out Jones, Jones will be trying to hang on the feet and gauging the potential for clinches and tds. But then things will change, Gane will start opening up on Jones and Jones will get serious about changing the direction of the fight. He will become aggressive with the td attempts and possibly have some initial success but it will be short-lived. Jones will slow as the td attempts mount while, in contrast, Gane will continue to find the mark putting Jones in ever increasing trouble.

Gane will end the fight in the 4th round by TKO or take a UD.

Gane TKO's a gassed Jones against the cage in the 2nd.

Miles ahead?
Remind me how many championships Gane has won? C’mon buddy.

Jones via controversial decision that will divide the fans once again.

exactly.
Gane is the perfect opponent for him to have a boring technical fight that he can steal with a couple late takedowns and minimal control. 3-2 Jones via decision (possible split decision).

Stipe and Ngannou would have been much more exciting fights and both we legit KO Power that I think Jones would not take due to fake arguments about money.
Jones ain't getting paid 30 million to fight Gane. He knows its the easiest top opponent for him to win the belt from so took it for his normal salary or a little more.

Gane only has KO wins against poor competition like JDS, Lewis, etc. He couldn't even KO Jairzho or Volkan.

Jones by UD in a yall must have forgot type performance

Miles ahead?
Remind me how many championships Gane has won? C’mon buddy.
If you can’t see the talent I don’t know to tell youGane made Francis and Lewis look lost on the feet. Now he is polishing his wrestling and Jitz. Jon can only win by eye gouging or groin shots and even then I doubt it. If he doesn’t do his shenanigans in the octagon, Jon is getting completely outclassed

I think Ring Rust might cause Jon some issue's also when ever he fought against fighters that nulled he's height/reach he struggled with and would do a fair bit of running compared to when he had the height/reach advantage's against the smaller fighters in the lhw division. Or against fighters that would constantly push forward he tends to back peddle & or Sprint around/away from the opponent. <{vega}>

Gane has the stronger punching power and kick power compared to pillow fisted Jon.

I think the fight will be interesting non the less but i have Gane walking with the W.

Hopefully the Ref doesn't let Jon pull he's eye poking crap that he does when the opponent starts to get decent shots in etc and actually deducts points straight of the bat.

Otherwise i can see Jon winning via blinding the opponent via ramming he's extended fingers and tickling Gane's eye's non stop. And Gane looks worse then Matt Mitrione after Travis Browne fought dirty when he was starting to loose and only got the win after doing serious damage by breaking Mitrione's orbital bone behind the eye .
rbzZ1AM.jpg

& Dana wants Jon to win and doesn't like Gane especially after promoting him as hard as they did for the ngannou bought and he got man handled and didn't look like he wanted to be there. <seedat>
and the comments Dana has made directed towards Gane and he's team since.

So no doubt Herb Dean will most likely be the Ref and being Dana's lap dog will either stop the fight quick in Jon favour and will let Jon fight dirty ala eye pokes / Joint manipulation / fingers up the glove while clinching the opponent up against the cage and doing joint manipulation on there shoulders and make sure Jon walks with the W & the Belt. <GinJuice>

Ufc needs jones to win …. Barring a gane stoppage jones will get the decision

gane winning the belt after losing to ngannou diminishes the significance of the belt big time …. Ufc needs jones …. And when ufc needs something - they usually get their way

the ufc doesnt need jones at all. they want Gane to win.

I've flip flopped on this fight

Jones via ud Jones d1 wrestler style

I predict Jones get a decision in a fight wrought with eye pokes and then pisses hawt afterwards.

the ufc doesnt need jones at all. they want Gane to win.

i can guarantee you they want jones to win .

they are big time lacking superstars and draws right now ….. they need jones and Conor to win so they can milk them for another big fight or 2

Gane ain’t selling ppvs

gane ain’t in the p4p talks

A year ago dana was all Usman is p4p goat or Volk or whoever was active ….. now you hear Dana pushing jones as the p4p goat down our throats

Dana can’t claim to have the best hw in the world of gane wins -‘after just losing to ngannou …… but you can bet your ass he’ll say he has the best hw ever if jones wins

you’re delusional if you think ufc wants gane to win

Back