I regret putting money on Topuria

I wanted to do this with Yan VS Sterling 2 and Yan VS Omalley. Both times I woke up the next day with a loss for Yan and the betting site screen on my phone with no bet made.

FML

I'm rooting for Volk, especially after this week where he's come across much better then Illia, leaning into the old man volk stuff, etc.

Therefore I've had a small wager against him. As others have said, it's the way to not feel as bad when your preferred fighter loses.

$1000 on Volk here , also have him in all multis. I think this is will be his best performance yet. Possible finish in the 3rd round I d say, if not it could be a very technical 5 round dismantling with calf kicks and takedowns, Volk will be far stronger

How does a thread centered around $70 have this many posts, is everyone on sherdog homeless

how pathetic does your life have to do to pretend 'brag' about money on the the internet? Nobody cares. Nobody.

i know it's a betting thing to catch good odds, but i couldn't bet confidently before seeing the fighters on fight night.

I you can’t separate who you like from who you are laying money on you shouldn’t be betting, take the money and go buy beer and be happy

Used the 35 and over statistic to justify putting $70 on Topuria. I still don't think it's a bad bet at all, but man, I want to Volk to win without me having to lose $70 to see it. His old man gimmick isn't being talked about enough. It's one of the best things I've seen leading up to a title fight. The video and showing up to the press conference the way he did were hilarious. Topuria's been acting like a jackass too.

Oh well, at least it won't suck as much if Topuria wins.

Very interesting to have both Dana's Conscience and Royce's Gi on the same board.

Back