"I ripped the condom. Burn. I got you." -- gay man on HIV rampage taunted victims

what a scumbag

No man. There are scumbags on this board. That is as psychopathic as you get, just without the means of sending millions of people in a Gulag or gas chamber, which I'm sure that fuck would do faster than the twitch of an ass hair.

Because, you know, making it a crime would “stigmatize” HIV and we mustn’t do that
Not a crime in California
California is right.

What happened to Personal Responsibility?

Look if you rip a condom or take off a condom to purposely infect somebody....They should go to prison and get a heavy sentence.

But if somebody had unprotected sex, and the other person has HIV....And they know it, but say nothing...Yet the non infected person has unprotected sex with em...Fuck em, is there fault.

The law shouldn't intervene...maybe next time, that person shouldn't have a unprotected sex.

People with the HIV are more likely to vote democrat.
They sure will be now. In California, anyway. Where Democrats make the laws.

Dont let strangers fuck you in the ass.

Both figurativelly and literally.

Why would a man want to have sexual relations with another man?

Damn that's fucked up.

tenor.gif

Know what's fucked? Friend of mine is gay and at least according to what he has said (he's since married now so completely out of the dating scene) there's a portion of gay men that view having HIV as like some badge of honor they need to give to people.
giphy.gif

if he was an illegal immigrant he'd be a Cali special interest wet dream

Other states need to take pandering lessons from US apparently

Why would a man want to have sexual relations with another man?

Can you explain where your attraction for women comes from? I don't mean evolutionarily. I mean the impulse to stick your meat stick inside of a strange pink hole.

Can you explain where your attraction for women comes from? I don't mean evolutionarily. I mean the impulse to stick your meat stick inside of a strange pink hole.

Why disqualify the evolutionary argument?

Back