"I ripped the condom. Burn. I got you." -- gay man on HIV rampage taunted victims

Can you explain where your attraction for women comes from? I don't mean evolutionarily. I mean the impulse to stick your meat stick inside of a strange pink hole.
Nothing wrong with some strange...

PastelConstantGreatargus-max-1mb.gif

Even at the cost of having your most fundamental right stripped with no due process? Makes sense.
the 2nd amendment?

Why disqualify the evolutionary argument?

Because his question was about his desire. He doesn't know where that desire would come from.... but neither does he know where that desire to fuck a woman comes from either. Why he would prefer a nice ass over big tits or blondes to brunettes, or any combination of the above.

Even at the cost of having your most fundamental right stripped with no due process? Makes sense.
semantics, but wouldn't the 'most fundamental right' be literally Life?

as in life, liberty, and either property/pursuit of happiness whichever version you use

Can't even realize 'liberty' or 'happiness' if you're not alive, just saying
same w/ guns

California is right.

What happened to Personal Responsibility?

Look if you rip a condom or take off a condom to purposely infect somebody....They should go to prison and get a heavy sentence.

But if somebody had unprotected sex, and the other person has HIV....And they know it, but say nothing...Yet the non infected person has unprotected sex with em...Fuck em, is there fault.

The law shouldn't intervene...maybe next time, that person shouldn't have a unprotected sex.

I'm very liberal but that's bullshit. Yeah it's stupid for someone to have casual unprotected sex but for someone to not disclose they have HIV? That's abhorrent.
giphy.gif

What the.....

Like, I don't normally advocate for violent ends to people unless it's a child predator.... but.....

Find a group of dudes that have Stars and Bars in the back of their truck and let them deal with this twatwaffle.

yea dude I try not to think this way but sometimes street justice is the most just way to deal with something and this dude is deserving of going over the top

semantics, but wouldn't the 'most fundamental right' be literally Life?

as in life, liberty, and either property/pursuit of happiness whichever version you use

Can't even realize 'liberty' or 'happiness' if you're not alive, just saying
same w/ guns

Even then, its your right that allows you to keep your life.

Wish humanity would spend more effort trying to cure HIV and other STD, unfortunately no money in that.

Can you explain where your attraction for women comes from? I don't mean evolutionarily. I mean the impulse to stick your meat stick inside of a strange pink hole.

He is married to an Asian woman... so not pink.

I'm very liberal but that's bullshit. Yeah it's stupid for someone to have casual unprotected sex but for someone to not disclose they have HIV? That's abhorrent.
giphy.gif

Look, its fucked up....but why should the law get involved?

If a person chooses to have unprotected sex, deal with it....end of story.....Everybody knows the consequences....

I don't see how a person knowing they have HIV before fucking a willing person that agreed to unprotected sex, suddenly requires the law........but if somebody got HIV from unprotected sex and the infected didn't know before hand, its ok....No Law required in this situation tho, and everybody agrees, that person dun goof for having unprotected sex.

Now if a person thought they were having protected sex and the other guy took off the condom for example...then yes, the law should be involved....otherwise no.

Personal responsibility, ladies and gentlemen.

This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps.

Why disqualify the evolutionary argument?

Because we dont fuck based on evolutionary needs, we fuck because fucking releases a chemical cocktail in the brain that makes us feel good.

Some people are fucked up in the head and only get off by fucking people of their same sex.

Because we dont fuck based on evolutionary needs, we fuck because fucking releases a chemical cocktail in the brain that makes us feel good.

Some people are fucked up in the head and only get off by fucking people of their same sex.

Well we penulitmately do, right? Its just that the chemical cocktail that gives you that drive is the more proximal cause.

Always love your projection posts bish

Tell me again how Im infringing upon your freedom to own slaves....

You didn't answer my question.

Last edited:
Even then, its your right that allows you to keep your life.
fair enough, I see that pt

which is makes it all the more odd all states don't have Castle Doctrine self defense laws then

fair enough, I see that pt

which is makes it all the more odd all states don't have Castle Doctrine self defense laws then

Rather silly to expect someone to flee when their back may very well literally be up against the wall. I agree.

Back