Movies I think Glenn Close is a poor mans Meryl Streep. What are some of your poor versions of other actors

Richard Thomas was the poor man's Jeff Bridges since the 70s.

He's quite a good actor but David Keith was always kind of the poor man's Kurt Russell or Patrick Swayze.

Gardenia always had a look of a city worker whose next line was "Look, I've got 1 more year to retirement ...".

You could have inserted that line in every role he ever had .

I thought he, Charles Durning, Waxman, Robert Costanzo and Kenneth McMillan all had that vibe.

I thought he, Charles Durning, Waxman, Robert Costanzo and Kenneth McMillan all had that vibe.

This is random but I saw Al Waxman's wife in a trendy area of Toronto back in 2005. Al was dead and she lives in a condo in Yorkville (or did at the time). Kind of over dressed, sitting in a café and looking exactly what you would imagine Al Waxman's wife to look like in her 60s (or whatever she was).

Bruce Lee is a poor mans Ho Chung-tao

communityIcon_ze6adn0tmd651.png
123722_1_front.jpg

Paul Smith is a poor mans Bud Spencer

RIP+Paul+Smith+2.jpg
Bud_Spencer_1973.jpg

Robert Bronzi is a poor mans Charles Bronson

main-qimg-4f37fde72791e5f0b4362f7e6e64e7d9-lq

Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee are a poor mans Boris Karloff and Bela Lugosi

Angus Scrimm: Christopher Walken

Jason Patric: Keanu Reeves

Chris Cooper: Jeff Bridges

Last edited:
I have to say the other way around, Jaime has a smoking body.
Margot hips are not that great

I think most agreed with you, prima jamie had a smoking body.

But I prefer margot, hotter face and a pretty great body too.

He looks more like a Villain

He played one of the all time great assholes in Major League 2 but he was a hero or good guy in most of the stuff that got him on the map - Lords of Discipline, Firestarter, An Officer and a Gentleman, etc.

More than a villainous presence I thought he seemed more like Robert Wuhl's tougher brother.

Shermanator is the poor mans Benedict Cumberpatch. And ashamed to admit how much I hate the name Benedict Cumberpatch for some reason....

ddc20jambzi71.jpg

I mean, not really a comparison aside from the resemblance. How would've thought david spade would age into brad pitt. lol

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.ladbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F7662f2155e8689d7ba32e90b9bc81720.png

Last edited:
Back