I thought Bo Nickal was supposed to ragdoll people when he got hold of them

You're really citing gambling odds? No one should be -2100. Where does your assumption from that a rising fighter needs to finish every fight in minutes? Khamzat had 3 fights go to the second round before he ever faced anyone relevant. Shavkat had a bunch too. Keep your expectations in check, the vast majority of fighters aren't Ronda Rousey. Don't downplay a dominant win. The guy hasn't been remotely tested yet.
Dude, don't lie & pretend like you fully expected the fight to go that long. Yes, when you're that crazy of a favourite, people are expecting a super fast steamroll. At no point was Khamzat or Shavkat -2100, not even close. -2100 might be the biggest favourite of any fight this whole yr in the UFC, I can't recall such lopsided odds. This fight showed that we should slow down the hype train, yes, we should lower our expectations, so on that point, I agree, manage expectations. Bo himself said he was disappointed UFC didn't call him to face Khamzat at UFC 294. Bo himself is getting ahead of himself

Back